Sign in to follow this  
Nirav

Find Nirav's Haunted House! Win 3s and a Deception Mask!

There is a Haunted House off-deed on Independence.  It is in the Western Half of the server. It says Haunted House on it.  The first person to find it will win 3 Silver coins and a Deception Mask. In order to win, you must tell me the Exact Location, and list everything you find inside the house, including what the walls are made of and how many tiles the house footprint is. You have until the end of this event on the 7th. After that, there will be clues given until it is found, but each clue given will lower the prize money by 1 Silver. The first clues are free - it is not near water, so make sure you have some in your waterskin when searching for it. It is also not in a mine. Good luck to everyone. To win you must pm me here or in game.  I will examine the timestamps and determine the winner after I get a pm. (CA's, GMs not eligible for this event due to me needing help because I am me.  LOL)

Update:::  FREE CLUE - The Haunted house is in the Far west of Independence. 

AFTER EVENT CLUE NUMBER ONE:  This clue drops the prize pot to 4s and a Deception Mask....
The road is windy and wobbly and thin
Sometimes it vanishes, to re-appear again

AFTER EVENT CLUE NUMBER TWO:  This clue drops the prize pot to 3s and a Deception Mask...

Once upon the haunted grounds, if you choose to look around, you may be so high in the air, you cannot see a thing from there.

Edited by Nirav
  • Like 10

i found it  and let me say that is one crazy hike   LOL  nice job

• Like 3

We Have a winner!  Please close this post.  Thank you, everyone!

• Like 1