Sign in to follow this  
kordethbludscythe

[No Bug] beverage affinity changed Please close this thread it seems to have fixed itself

a barrel of undistilled moonshine that i have had since last year that gave my blacksmithing charactor a blacksmithing affinity has changed to puppeteering affinity this hooch is exactly the same as when i recieved it from Turils of cadence and it is the only drink i am using for my blacksmith, i have noticed this after the most recent patch+hotfixes

3 hours ago, kordethbludscythe said:

a barrel of undistilled moonshine that i have had since last year that gave my blacksmithing charactor a blacksmithing affinity has changed to puppeteering affinity this hooch is exactly the same as when i recieved it from Turils of cadence and it is the only drink i am using for my blacksmith, i have noticed this after the most recent patch+hotfixes

new ingredients and methods got added, which would have changed the values of others and potentially caused an affinity shift in existing stock.

If that affects the affinities given by almost all other foods from what they were in the past, I'd say it's definitely a bug, then.

I'll have to check it out with my standard foods. (I don't tend to keep beverages)

I've sold dozens of barrels of affinity booze in the last few months and I haven't heard any customer complain yet that their affinity changed. I'll let y'all know if I do.

Edited by Ajala

Timed affinities from food / beverages have not been changed.

• Like 1

I wonder if the OP turned on his Fix Cooking Affinities.

one my fix cooking affinities are toggled on i did not change it,  two i just logged in after many hours out and unsealed my cask and tested the affinity and now it is giving me the proper affinity, not sure what happened but it seems to have fixed itself with being logged out.