Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Hot Fix 2021-10-30

• Coffee ibriks are now able to be repaired and improved.
  • The favor value of the teapot, coffee pot, ibrik, pottery cup, and pottery mug has been reduced.
  • We are pushing a fix for animals escaping pens, moonwalking, and pacing. We will be monitoring this fix and adjusting as needed.
  • Creatures will once again receive their breeding cooldown timer.
  • Like 4

This is not funny any more. I have limited play time and trying to use it as best I can but this downtime does not help

• Cat 1

27 minutes ago, KillerSpike said:

This is not funny any more. I have limited play time and trying to use it as best I can but this downtime does not help

I'll be making a post about the downtime tomorrow, but the gist will be that we're extending the skillgain event due to the downtime.

5 minutes ago, Llawnroc said:

is there an estimate on downtime?

Servers should be back online.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DevBlog said:

We are pushing a fix for animals escaping pens, moonwalking, and pacing. We will be monitoring this fix and adjusting as needed.

Thank you.

I know that hotfixes and downtime are frustrating for players and devs alike, but I'll take the game-saving bugfix over the extra hour of play any time.

• Like 6

What happen to undead looks? On the first day before the big updates, i was happy that i look like undead or skeleton and now i cant seem to find a way to bring it back. Was told the Devs pull the plugs here, that someone complaining they werent happy looking like undeads.

The rivers/lakes covered in bloods, undead looking horses, etc. I was really enjoying the Halloween, until the undead looks was removed :( This happen to be my favorite Event of the year.

I dont know, would i be better off stop playing online and go back to Unlimited for my own pace or simply find another game to hang out?

5 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

What happen to undead looks? On the first day before the big updates, i was happy that i look like undead or skeleton and now i cant seem to find a way to bring it back. Was told the Devs pull the plugs here, that someone complaining they werent happy looking like undeads.

The rivers/lakes covered in bloods, undead looking horses, etc. I was really enjoying the Halloween, until the undead looks was removed :( This happen to be my favorite Event of the year.

I dont know, would i be better off stop playing online and go back to Unlimited for my own pace or simply find another game to hang out?

Do you have "enable special events visuals" under the graphics tab checked?   You can only change the setting in the launcher, not in game.

5 minutes ago, Lisabet said:

Do you have "enable special events visuals" under the graphics tab checked?   You can only change the setting in the launcher, not in game.

I checked everything, in CA Help, they mention under profile, nothing there and i figured it would be under the launcher before you launch the game and didnt see anything there either or even the settings as well. Been over this like three times and though did a update to show it, still nothing.

So i verify the files to besure every thing is alright, saying its 100% fine. Idk, maybe i need to uninstall, delete the folder(s) and dunno how to do the registry or whatever that is, some thing can be hidden in there as well that can cause problems to programs later on.

Only things i see is...

Optional PMK Graphics, Optional Sound Files and finally Optional Experimental Files and that one is disabled. While first two is enabled. I did ran over the settings, couldnt find it and sometimes when i change things on there, didnt kick in. So checked ingame settings, didnt see anything there either.

Edited by Sylvanas

4 minutes ago, Lisabet said:

I believe they mean the actual character model, it was skellified, however now is not the case.

you didn't see the setting mentioned? should look like this, down at the bottom of the Graphics tab, only in the launcher (click the cog symbol next to the profile listing)

PDLtg5m.png

ah, I didn't log in early enough to the event start to see that then

3 minutes ago, Scooter said:

I believe they mean the actual character model, it was skellified, however now is not the case.

Yeah that what i was looking for, didnt show that option on the list.

7 minutes ago, Lisabet said:

you didn't see the setting mentioned? should look like this, down at the bottom of the Graphics tab, only in the launcher (click the cog symbol next to the profile listing)

PDLtg5m.png

Yes i see that on the launcher settings, its enabled. Was doing fine and the first day, i did look undead then after that updates, i was push back to normal self looks. Was told, some were having these issues as well. Guess they didnt report it yet or didnt bother them at all.

Idk, look like the only way to fix this is uninstall the game, folders, etc. Dunno about the registry and reset the pc, then re-download the whole thing all over again. It was pain for me trying to get the settings up like i had it, guess i should write them down before doing this uninstall.

Funny things is, that i can see undead horses, bloody rivers and lakes, etc. But everyone else i bump into and included myself isnt undead looks. Someone told me, that when he hop on a undead horse, sometimes he/she will look undead and sometimes it doesnt work. So i dont know what going on, sounds like a glitch.

Edited by Sylvanas

So i tried something else, i unchecked "Enable special event visuals" and couldnt tell if anything change in the game. I still see black wraith or spectres in Haven and idk if the horses are back to normal or what. So i logged off, enabled that "Enable special event visuals" again, nothing really change at all. Still look the same as normal character model.

Edited...

Checked the game folders and found this console.xxxxxx, that "enable_seasonal_mappings = true". Didnt really see anything wrong in the datas.

Edited by Sylvanas

Some of the special models will be making a return on Halloween. We felt it was a little much to have players endure them for an entire week.

• Like 4

is haloween event drops turned off since hotfix? i spent 2 hours hunting and found nothing...

Draw of luck. I got every piece that can drop during the last 6 hours.

On 10/30/2021 at 3:35 PM, Keenan said:

Some of the special models will be making a return on Halloween. We felt it was a little much to have players endure them for an entire week.

Please, please make the special events visuals button work properly - i.e. so that the blood sea and ugly faces in oak trees are also gone.  PLEASE !

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this