Sign in to follow this  
Blacklotus

Tap Dance Market

NBKNjDr.png

This is just our Landing Page, For a full TDM experience please visit our Homepage.

O09CxFh.png

Located just one minute from Tap Dance on Celebration, and easily accessible through the Kami Canal, the Northmere Canal or the main waterway from northern Celebration.

Click on the map for link to a map of celebration!

Tap Dance Market is proud to announce it is currently accepting new merchants. 
Please Contact Blacklotus if you have questions or Nomadikhan for setting up a building or space beyond placing a merchant in a stall.
We have stalls available and some building spaces upon request.

A mailbox is available as well as a Trader and Token access for your shopping ease!

This is just our Landing Page, For a full TDM experience please visit our Homepage.

We value all of our customers and hope to see you soon!

How this page is laid out:
All of our merchant information is now located at our Homepage.

Special Events

Thanks to all who attended our Spring Market Days. More events will be announced here as they become a thing.

Happy Wurming!

Merchant Directory

We're transitioning everything to our Virtual Market Experience. Please Visit our website : Here

A few notes:
A big thanks goes out to Nomadikhan for allowing me to setup this thread and for hosting Tap Dance Market, as well as a thank you to all of our merchants and finally to you, our customers.

Edited by Blacklotus
  • Like 8

I only really play on NFI but decided to have an explore around Celebration recently and was very impressed by the Tap Dance Market. I really hope it does well and would love to come back again and see it thriving.

Edited by HawkHawk
  • Like 2

New Merchants added. :) PM me or post here for us to contact you about setting up your merchant!

• Like 1

The OP really should say where this place is. A map would be useful.

Pretty good selection of items to start with. Can't wait to watch it grow.

• Like 1

It’s really good to see someone trying to make TDM active again.

ill be sure to bring my coins and browse the merchants when im in the area :D

• Like 3

I am excited to see what comes for ole TDM again.  I myself am moving away from trade chat for most items and am stocking my merchants here.  I urge others to give us a try as well.

If anyone wants to build small shopfronts please let me or black lotus know and we’ll work on getting you setup.  Why settle for market stalls when we can decorate and prettify!

• Like 3

Just put new items on my merchant! Check out the necessities, especially new players!

• Like 2

We now have a pottery shop with high work products.  Soon to come will be custom colored sets and compasses are in the works.

New shops are going up, we're growing folks!  Come get a space, make some money!  PM Blacklotus or Nomadikhan for details, otherwise you are free to find a stall and start merchanteering!

Just build a little shop which sells bloods and rares.. working on another shop.

TDM is starting to look more alive each day!

• Like 1

Please note our map of stalls has changed slightly. I will be updating it once the new one is ready. We are seeing some great changes at TDM including the addition of new merchants on a regular basis, we have a new merchant of the week, congratulations goes out to Pandylynn for her merchant being chosen this week.

I will be updating things soon, as well as I'm happy to announce I will be adding a website for virtual shopping... sort of. You'll soon be able to open the site and see what each merchant had at the start of the month, find something you like before making the trek!

• Like 2

Added sails, sheets and large anvils - low prices for new players!  Check us out. I'm at stall #42

Updated our Merchant of the week, Congratulations Sugarrodenta. Also added a new discord channel for our market, please feel free to join but be aware we're still setting up all the details :)

• Like 3

Updated several merchant stock pages on the website. I am converting the images into interactable pages so you can see exactly what each merchant has, for now just click the image and it'll take to to that merchants stock page if it's been updated and available.

BUMP, Very nice touch and makes it easier to know what is being sold. Convenience! Thank you for this. 

• Like 2

I've updated a few more merchants, a new merchant of the week will be coming on monday but I'm a bit behind because i've been dealing with illness so things may progress slowly for the next couple weeks.

• Like 2

Thank you for visiting our Market thread, We have updated our thread with a notice for a special market day event coming march 12th and 13th (sat and sunday) where we invite our friends, fellow merchants and our patrons to visit us. Where our merchants and those who wish to join in to offer their services for the two day event live.

hehehe im glad my markets still being used :P cost me enough in dirt. Ill visit some time 

• Like 3

As we are located at Tapdance, figured I would provide a link here.  A SUPER BIG THANK YOU for hosting our HLLmart superstore!

• Like 2

Spacy, your HLL thread has been linked to out website for market view. Sugar's Pottery Shoppe has also been linked to the thread. Thanks for supporting our marketplace, I've made some updates to our thread and now everything will be linked or sorted through our homepage.

Edited by Blacklotus
  • Like 1