Sign in to follow this  
Omar

Horse breeding times

Horse breeding times on Defiance significantly lengthened. 

Edited by Omar
  • Like 1

Bump and adding to this as per request by CM @neopherus

It seems there is not much visibility on this bug as there are fewer players (and staff) on Defiance. As said above, breeding times on defiance have been significantly increased.  Defiance had short breeding times because of the pvp implications of not only needing more horses but replenishing breeders should they be killed.  I don't play on PVE so I don't know what the times are like there but it is now often taking 24 hours+ for a horse to give birth after breeding.  Before this update, it would take a matter of hours (sometimes less).  This means that the breeding timers have been increased several times over what they were previously.

Pretty sure this is an accidental change and I don't think there was a problem with the way the timers were before as they were like that since server launch.  Would love confirmation if this is just the way it is now or if it plans to be fixed so I can determine if I need dramatically scale up breeding operations.

• Like 1

Was just about to post. Thank you Keenan. 

It really needs to be changed back. It hurts smaller / less experienced / less established players and groups more. Because it will now take a lot more infrastructure to have a supply of horses ready. 

31 minutes ago, Keenan said:

I've added this issue to our list.

Thank you!

Will there not be a hotfix for this? Some players are at a rather large disadvatage right now especially when combined with the ah update.