Sign in to follow this  
Reflekted

completed reports show as such

when you have completed an archaeology report , currently the only way to know if it is completed or not is to rightclick and examine to "get direction" , when you have a large amount of reports in a journal , this can be a time consuming process. If you continue to investigate the same deed you have a completed report for , there should be a prompt , ie "you have enough information you need to start a new report or you will gain no benefit " or something like that . i do not mean where you get a "you have found enough information to complete this report " in the event log as you get now , when stacking investigate actions it can be easy to miss it , i mean after it is complete something saying "you have already got enough info" or something similar. possible adding a (complete) suffix after reports in journal

• Like 10

but please dont stop us from completing more than 1 report on a deed before collecting all the caches at the same time. that works fine that way it is.

• Like 2

indeed , the ability to remove said completed report from journal and start a new one is great , and should not be changed , as it means that you dont constantly have to be setting down markers as to where you were when you completed said report when you are working an area , i just mean a visible cue as to a completed report in journal

• Like 3

I think at least the completion event message saying that you know "exactly where" the deed is located could appear in a different colour.

• Like 3

Yeah, +1 for not having to read each and every report to find which ones are completed, cause that's a PITA

On 11/1/2021 at 7:52 AM, Muse said:

I think at least the completion event message saying that you know "exactly where" the deed is located could appear in a different colour.

yes please, at least give us this, they did it for the halloween spooky fragments, they could do it for this.

• Like 1