Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Cocoa butter extremely bugged

In my experiments in coffee making, I have managed to make 100g Cocoa butter using 1g of Cocoa liquor. This in itself seems a bug, but the resulting item is in a bugged state where right clicking it leads to Refreshing.

Using sufficient cocoa liquor (though the required amount is not stated anywhere, leading to overuse) averts this issue.

fcb01231a65785eeadda2c2b114fe39c.png

edit: cocoa butter appears to also have no use in recipes

edit2: at least it's FSBable???

Edited by Stanlee

I didn't find any cooking recipe with cocoa butter either, but apparently it can be used to make healing covers.

[13:08:46] You start to create a healing cover of the cocoa butter, the nutmeg and some grass, leaves and moss.

[13:09:03] A bunch of interwoven grass mixed with various healing ingredients. It will help some against wounds.

This is still a problem for both cocoa butter and cocoa powder.

Interacting with these items for a while did seem to cause performance issues on my client, so this should be fixed.

These recipes don't work like cheese or butter, where it uses a fixed amount of liquid to make a fixed amount of solids.

The recipe takes any weight of cocoa liquor and converts it into a solid with 90% of the weight rounded down to the nearest gram.

The problem is that for 1 gram this calculations gives 0 grams.

What you end up creating is an item with no weight which seems to put it in a state of both existing and not existing.

The item can't directly be interacted with. It is stuck in the container which can be dropped, mailed and traded.

Dragging an item onto the bugged cocoa product will give a message like "No item found with id 816152284501250" in the event log.

Clicking the in-game wurmpedia button will look up the page for "null".

The item will disappear if you log out with it in inventory and can also be gotten rid of in a garbage heap or by sacrificing it.

Another way to solve the issue is to cross to another server, this will repair it and make it a regular cocoa product of 100 grams.

Edited by Arno