Sign in to follow this  
Finnn

breeding glitch?

39794084f50bdd6d045287b08466d594.jpg

For some reason  I can not see the mother information in this 1st window, same with 2nd... in 3rd I can see the mother and father, all mothers are in same pens and alive, hitched etc.. nothing changed there but.. the information oddity

95AH skill, bred before last patch

first 2 have wild mothers*, last one have a fem with 3 draft traits

c50f1d794219f966c628a8a3bf66312e.png

While at it.. what is the correct channel to verify if molten skin does anything for draft-"speed", and if it doesn't is there alternative now that there is speed/draft separation?

Molten doesn't affect draft. I tested this by switching around a bunch of shoes of varying ql/woa until i got to the point where upgrading 1 ql/woa put me at the next threshold.

Then, by using hellies (for their speed consistency), i tried to swap out a 4dr non molten for a molten to see if i got past the threshold. I did not.

Then I confirm with the shoes again and did indeed go up a threshold with the shoes swap, but did not from hellie swap.

But this is all fine by me. Draft is faster now after the ah changes anyway and i swapped over to breeding the superior nightshades instead.

Edited by Borstaskor

How old are those horses, so when the mother/father dies it should revert to another method of getting the name but this method only works on creatures that where born after this was added. If the parent died before we could track the name of dead parents then we have no info for us to pull about them so it is just not shown. If these are pretty new horses let me know and I will dig into why they might not be pulling/saving that backup name for dead parents.

both mothers are wild and alive, 

father is barely able to breed(extremely young, was barely 6month), also alive

543453f8a346486fd81f1b02c9d2ec71.png

e6c4a6868013955ab27bea35ae386dda.jpg

^ mother, child, father, after last patch/restart etc.. father is now sub 6month... don't ask me how, I should be doing that...

by default windows for traits still doesn't expand to fully show all information, still defaults to having scroller, and require manual action to expand and see the trait points

74e7e31a5989c57134ac63eb6226af4f.png