Sign in to follow this  
Finnn

Eckerrun [testing stationary trait]

Eckerrun is a hero.

He's testing how stationary trait works and if strong diet and will could cause death.

Test area have plenty of tiles to graze from, but trait also proves to provide strong will to not eat from other than that 1 tile(no feeders, that's cheating), tile is packed on purpose as often stationary horses in big farm end up in similar or identical situation..

This turns into a babysitting game of checking on such traited horses, idea here is to see if this test will eventually kill it from starvation and if that happens Eckerrun's life wont be in vain, it should alarm that ai could be probably updated somehow.. as these misc traits are now common and there's no way to manage the adding or removing of such.

26836dd6e9756eec071c7c925096eb3e.png 

TODO:

Will update once Eckerrun passes, so far the initially fat creature lost the fat status and is obviously hungry now.

--edit 

this will take a while.. notice the graceful eater and slow metabolism traits

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 3

UPDATE: 

Unsure what is happening here.. he's clearly not fat.. but also not hungry?

As far as I cared to not mess it's setup, it's sitting on packed tile for what seems to be a month.. but still alive, slow metabolism and graceful eater prove to be truly amazing if anything, but I'm still not convinced that hungry status causes it to move and eat from tiles around while the animal is traited with the stationary trait.

03490870ef3d5832f0345fa4d8e71a52.png

• Like 1

btw ecker~ rip'd few months(1 or 2) ago, unsure;

last I saw it with "starving" status, missed the part with eternal sleep

can be closed, fixed or ignored, test is complete and now another thread was opened with the same concern

• Like 1