Sign in to follow this  
Keenan

Changes coming in the 2021-10-28 Update

I know we're getting new stuff for beverages with tea and coffee, but is the issue with missing affinities for alcohol being fixed as well?

really love that new fountains, would be cool if we eventually could get different types.

• Like 1

I would like to take this opportunity to inform you all that the Inn/Bar/Tavern name "The Barfing Bear" and all derivatives have been copyrighted by yours truly.  Legal action will be taken in cases of infringement if due royalties are not paid in gold and Red Bull.

Cheers ^_^

I love it! I already think i'm gonna make a bunch of them! :D

And maybe prepare for these new plants to come too.

I like it.

Does the fountain (on non water tile) work with any liquid?  Would be nice if I dumped wine in it, we had red water.  

4 hours ago, Mordraug said:

I would like to take this opportunity to inform you all that the Inn/Bar/Tavern name "The Barfing Bear" and all derivatives have been copyrighted by yours truly.  Legal action will be taken in cases of infringement if due royalties are not paid in gold and Red Bull.

Preposterous - I'm just finishing work on a new pub, "The Unwell Ursine" and will see you in Wurm court.  Good day, sir!

If the idea behind the twin trait change to make the twin trait always useful, then my twin traited mule has a thing or two to discuss with you 😆

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sidereal said:

Preposterous - I'm just finishing work on a new pub, "The Unwell Ursine" and will see you in Wurm court.  Good day, sir!

You shall hear from my lawyer.... and a hell hound! 

Absolutely love the new fountain model! So cool! That is really what I needed in my design!

Thank you.