Sign in to follow this  
olafhairybreeks

WTA frigging immortal frigging donkey

Ladies and gentlemen! I present to you Jimmy - the frigging immortal frigging donkey! He comes with all the usual parts including:

• 2 ears
  • 1 snoot
  • 1 tail on the south end
  • 4 legs, 1 on each corner

His traits are:

[19:46:58] It can carry more than average. It looks unusually strong and healthy. It has a certain spark in its eyes. It seems immortal. It seems more friendly. It seems to be a graceful eater. It is easy on its gear. It has a slow metabolism. It looks stationary. It has been bred in captivity.

A frigging immortal frigging donkey like Jimmy has many uses, from being an adorable immortal lawn ornament (his stationary trait means he'll stay put forever) and modelling attractive barding to making frigging immortal frigging mules! However frigging immortal frigging donkeys require affectionate care and need carrots and cuddles on tap. Only bid if you can meet these high standards! Pictures of Jimmy from all angles can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/DSKDQu9

Starting bid - 50c

Minimum increment - 10c

Sniper protection - 1 hour

timer_1635793509.svg

• Like 13

i dont need a donkey, but its immortal!

50c

Edited by Simju
  • Like 1
  • Cat 1

It has all of its legs in the usual spots??!! Hi, Jimmy!

1s

• Like 2

1 tail on the south end

does that mean he only walks North or does his tail move around.... i'm intrigued 😛

• Like 1

Friggin 1s20c if North, South, East and West legs, plus snoot and tail are still attached on pickup! Ears have a tendency to hide at times, so I'll take my chances on those

• Like 1

3s10c for the frigging immortal all pieces included (just not guaranteed locations?) donkey

• Like 1

Locations of standard parts are guaranteed under normal usage. Abnormal usage will void the guarantee and is not recommended.

• Like 2

Don't want to ruin the auction but keep in mind that if this trait doesn't work, probably the immortal one doesn't either. Would be sad if the buyer ended up with a dead (uncared for) animal. 

Source : 

Well if by some chance it doesn't currently work, the devs have 9 months from yesterday to fix it! Jimmy has the sparky eyes trait and was born on the 25th of October, giving him a 9 month life span.

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

Define “abnormal usage”? 
3s40c for the frigging (hopefully) immortal donkey!

• Like 1

Abnormal usage is defined in subsection B clauses 1-147 of your frigging immortal frigging donkey handbook, which will be provided on purchase of your very own frigging immortal frigging donkey.

• Like 1

I see in the draft version of that handbook no hitting on the head with blunt OR pointy objects?  Is that still the case?

• Like 1

Version 1.278356 states "no head bonking with blunt, pointy, sharp or hard objects (further definitions can be found in subsection Q 27.9). Bonking covers, but is not limited to, hitting, smiting, smashing, striking and hammering. Booping of the head and snoot with hands or soft fluffy items does not count as abnormal usage and will not void the guarantee."

• Like 3

On 10/27/2021 at 7:07 AM, olafhairybreeks said:

Version 1.278356 states "no head bonking with blunt, pointy, sharp or hard objects (further definitions can be found in subsection Q 27.9). Bonking covers, but is not limited to, hitting, smiting, smashing, striking and hammering. Booping of the head and snoot with hands or soft fluffy items does not count as abnormal usage and will not void the guarantee."

So, no, to Xanadu's most expensive horse sausage?