Sign in to follow this  
Finnn

[Fixed] breeding timer is still bugged

breeding timer is still bugged

bred 2 hellhorses an hour/+ ago.. male is adolescent but able to, hour and something later - still on cooldown, and animal info shows 4hours(which is known to be also bugged and irrelevant for any reporting) 

Breeding timers seem to just be all over the place and some of the estimates are a little wild: [19:03:27] You can breed her again in 2070 hours.

• Like 2

I'd expect to see good values at 95 skill, but nope, a lot of the skill related perks, even if they work, seem pretty fake and not working "well"

I also get the "bug" or feature where 1 hour cooldown is not really 1 hour but several or day/s to reset the state, no idea if type of the creature or age affects it.

Still getting nonsense numbers out of the breeding timer - [04:16:36] You can breed her again in 3841 hours.  The timer never reaches 'ready' either.
Also starting to have problems with the cool-downs being longer than the expected one or twenty four hours.

• Like 1

This seems to be affecting all of my hell horses.

[15:53:01] You can breed her again in 817 hours.

[15:53:10] You can breed her again in 2572 hours.

[15:53:23] You can breed her again in 3007 hours.

• Like 1

It has been unfortunately bugged pretty much since the big AH update. Would be nice to get it fixed.

• Like 1

I think* I saw numbers change.. as I used age-runes to drop age on my hhs.. but cant recall any numbers and changes to confirm

MQ4Ftlp.png

3 (irl) minutes later...

OyUqFY1.png

Also tried to Breed a male ("Not ready") with a female ("Ready"), the error message says that the FEMALE is the one not in the mood...

Still bugged I guess!!

On 7/26/2022 at 12:22 PM, Majelika said:

The team are aware of this issue :) 

Really glad to hear this. I came to the forums to report a different AH bug, but this caught my attention first. I'd wondered if this was reported already.

This "feature" added in the May 2021 😱 update has literally never worked. Until now, I've kinda felt like... why did they even bother adding it??

Seems like some eyes are on it and maybe it'll be functional soon though. Thanks!! 🥳

• Like 1

The last patch appears to have fixed the breeding timer? Animals are now counting down to 0 and become breedable when the word "Ready" pops.
Anyone?

Sorry I fixed that and forgot to mark it to be put in the patch notes.

So I winged about it being broken so I figure I should rave about it being fixed.

YAY - Breeding Timer works!!!