Malena

We're making a 15-year anniversary video for Wurm and we need your help!

i noticed the timeline missing the first big event i remember in wurm , in 2010 there was a big crisis for horses dying all over the freedom server which lead to the "care for" for animals adds as an emergency solution to stop people losing all horses.

at least thats how i remember it happening.

• Like 2

Gud'afternoon Malena,

May 25th, 2022 at 10:41 GMT

Just found your request (as I am not a heavy forums user).... for Old Pics and Old Videos.

So you want Old eh?  Here is a link to a collection of Wurm videos is from 2014 to 2016, years ago...

https://www.youtube.com/user/WebleyVickers/videos

They Include....

..... Enki on fire and rocketing into space.

..... and Flying in Sailboat during the infamous June 2014 Waterless Wurm Glitch when all of Wurm's oceans vanished briefly.

..... fully grown cut down trees that turned Rare and are pulsating in the dark.

Have fun and hope they are of some use to you.

Cheers,

Hughmongus

• Like 2

On 5/17/2022 at 5:01 PM, Tpikol said:

i noticed the timeline missing the first big event i remember in wurm , in 2010 there was a big crisis for horses dying all over the freedom server which lead to the "care for" for animals adds as an emergency solution to stop people losing all horses.

at least thats how i remember it happening.

Ooohhh very interesting bit of trivia! Thank you!

14 hours ago, HughMongus said:

Gud'afternoon Malena,

May 25th, 2022 at 10:41 GMT

Just found your request (as I am not a heavy forums user).... for Old Pics and Old Videos.

So you want Old eh?  Here is a link to a collection of Wurm videos is from 2014 to 2016, years ago...

https://www.youtube.com/user/WebleyVickers/videos

They Include....

..... Enki on fire and rocketing into space.

..... and Flying in Sailboat during the infamous June 2014 Waterless Wurm Glitch when all of Wurm's oceans vanished briefly.

..... fully grown cut down trees that turned Rare and are pulsating in the dark.

Have fun and hope they are of some use to you.

Cheers,

Hughmongus

Thank you Hugh! I can't guarantee that I'll be including every video and every screenshot that people shared, but good to know that the option is available. I appreciate it :)

• Like 1

wurm.20111230.1632.jpg?w=700&ssl=1

Hi there, just stumbled across this post - 

I was Wurm Online's very first public relations person. 

I kept a blog with my Wurm adventures, which I still have (lots of screenshots of Wurm through the ages) - my very first post (2011) and then the tag for all of my wurm posts (there have been a lot). I think there's a screenshot with every single post I made. 

I have a few videos but they're not that old, 7 years, 5 years

Wurm has always been and remains by far my most favourite game. It holds such a special place in my heart that I wouldn't even be able to begin describing why.

I can say, that the people were the number one reason I stuck around - and that's why I continue to play (even if I am a little quieter). 

• Like 6

Oh, speaking of blogs... 

You may want to take a look at this:

https://wurmacademy.wordpress.com/

(First chapter: https://wurmacademy.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/ch-1-the-first-day/)

The Wurm Academy was founded on Pristine in December 2012, only one day after the server itself was born. Its active time ended in 2014, after more than 400 new players had called the Academy their home - but it is still there today. Everyone who is interested in Wurm history should pay a visit.

• Like 3

So this needs updated the timeline to 2024pretty please !!!

Edited by Captain