Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

Affinity Meals Timers Off

I have several affinity pizzas. Each morning I take bites from the ones I plan on using for the day:

Main uses at least three pizzas each morning when I log on. Priest alt uses two.

Today I noticed one of my mains eats gave MINUTES of affinity, where before it would give hours.

So ate the normal ones with my priest: Channeling and ropemaking. Normally a couple bites of each would cover me all day (14+ hours). Today several bites gave 4 hours. It appears the time on the affinities has been cut by roughly 80%.

There is no decay on the pizzas. They are the same ones I've been using for roughly a month. 

Is this an intended change or a bug?

• Like 1

you had your old buffs active with some small time most likely.. and eating again only adds a tiny bit of time.. it's one of the issues with ccfp food, management of buffs does not exist, you have to wait for it to expire completely, wait for it to disappear and then some.. to then bite once for the full buff time..

I also find this issue quite annoying because you get to a point where the CCFP and the food bar goes low but you can't eat the affinity food because the timer will mess up

and if you eat filler meal the affinity run out before you can eat again

3 hours ago, Finnn said:

you had your old buffs active with some small time most likely.. and eating again only adds a tiny bit of time.. it's one of the issues with ccfp food, management of buffs does not exist, you have to wait for it to expire completely, wait for it to disappear and then some.. to then bite once for the full buff time..

I eat every morning, get roughly 14 hours. 24 hours later you're saying they're not completely gone??

In what world?

I've been doing this for months, and today is the first day it's been an issue.

Edited by ChampagneDragon
  • Like 1

So, had one of my usual disconnects, decided time to just reboot computer. Logged back in and noticed priest's affinities were gone, so ate a bite of each, and back to 14ish hours affinity from them, as I would normally expect.