Sign in to follow this  
Berms

Have "Mail Sent" Info Include Recipient & Item(s) Name

What we have at this moment:

- Time

- Type of mailbox

- Arrival time

[22:39:39] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

What we need:

- Time

- Type of mailbox

- Recipient (player)name (Bermz in this example)

- Arrival time

[22:39:39] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect Bermz to receive the items in less than ten minutes.

This way when people who auction/sell and mail the items, the one line we copy-paste to them to let buyers know the items are sent, will include their names.

This will make it much easier to search for it in Wurm Assistant's chat/log finder and also acts as a great reminder for buyer/seller.

EDIT:

To have it complete, include the item(s) name in the line of string.

This will cover everything a mail sender/recipient needs to know:

- Time

- The item(s)

- Type of mailbox

- Recipient (player)name (Bermz in this example)

- Arrival time

[22:39:39] The "Iron Axe, Rare" silently disappears from the spirit mansion. You expect Bermz to receive the items in less than ten minutes.

Or in the case when multiple items are sent:

[22:39:39] The "small nails(iron), ribbon(copper), great helm(iron)" silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect Bermz to receive the items in less than ten minutes.

Edited by Berms
  • Like 5

Shouldn't be too hard to add to the game and definitely adds to the quality of life for gameplay when you send mails to see. (+1)

Edited by Tristanc
added +1
  • Like 1

Would like this.

Unless I copy+paste the name I send to, I always get semi-paranoid that I had a typo and there's no way to confirm or deny this until the recipient accepts the mail.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, neopherus said:

Would like this.

Unless I copy+paste the name I send to, I always get semi-paranoid that I had a typo and there's no way to confirm or deny this until the recipient accepts the mail.

lol My problem exactly. since we don't have any "sent" box where we could look up to who (and what) we've sent.

Bump & fingers crossed this small addittion will be added with the next patch 🤞

Would be great if they put in the name from who we recive money from when CoD too 

Would be much easier to know who payed the Cod if you mail the same ammount to more then one person 

• Like 3

Thanks dev's  for listening to us! 👍 

New: When sending mail, the event message stating the time until arrival will also display the recipient’s name

Nice!  I hope with the coming updates, the sent items will also be added to the line of string :)

Edited by Berms
  • Like 2