Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

Goblin Leader tried to recruit me!!

But the benefits were terrible. He didn't even have dental!  So lets just kill him instead!

FUNK is proud to present to you another slaying.  This time of a Goblin Leader.  A Goblin Leader has not been seen on NFI for quite some time, so this should be exciting!!

In case you don't know, the blood from a Goblin Leader makes a mining imbue, However, so as not to overload the server like we did with the Red Dragon, I'm asking people to not go overboard on the number of Alts.

Thank you.

This slaying will happen on Friday Oct 22nd at 10:00pm EST.

I"m releasing the location early, so people have time to get their alts set up...but again, PLEASE do not go overboard with alts.  The location is around L-21.  There is a wonky 1-tile path between two hills that runs roughly in a NE - ,SW direction that has guard towers on either end of it.  The deed is just off the path, a few tiles from the guard tower on the SW end.

timer_E1634954432.svg

I was scouting around, and found a MUCH easier way to get to the slaying sight.  What you want to do it get to K/L 19 and head NE until you hit the main highway....or even just park right at the bridge at K-18.  route to Dragon's roost.  Just East of Dragons roost, at the bottom of the big hill is a waystone that has a flag for Pnuts Palace (515) and Cev's Deed (204).  east from that waystone is a 1 tile path.  take that path and follow it for quite a ways.  the path ends briefly with a few tiles of tar right in front of you...go south east just a couple tiles and the path will continue and will go into a cave.  follow the cave around and you'll find the path again on the other side.  you're almost there!!  Keep following the path until you see a guard tower.  just past the guard tower on the top of the hill to the NW is the site!!

Edited by Sinnjinn
  • Like 12

Thank you for making this one my timezone friendly! Will try my best to be here 

On 10/19/2021 at 9:15 AM, Zerobyte said:

Thank you for making this one my timezone friendly! Will try my best to be here 

I wouldn't call it timezone friendly at least not for the EU ;)

This is like 1 3 AM for UK and 2 4AM for middle Europe.

But nevertheless, thank you for making this public ❤️

Edited by Thassadar

7 hours ago, Thassadar said:

I wouldn't call it timezone friendly at least not for the EU ;)

This is like 1 AM for UK and 2 AM for middle Europe.

But nevertheless, thank you for making this public ❤️

I think actually 4AM middle EU - but I'll still try to be there on my northworld soul, thanks for the slaying!

Edited by Jaz

Thank you everyone for coming out!!  It was great to see you all.   Great turnout, and the lag was under control...until the slaying was over.  What was up with that?  Anyway.  Due to the extremely rude behavior of a few people, and people showing up who are unwanted, these slayings are going to be different going forward.

But I'm glad everyone had fun, and I was happy to share this with the community

• Like 2

Thanks so much for the event! Mining blood was sorely needed across the cluster. :)

It's a shame people were rude. I hope we can figure out a better format to keep things a little less dramatic going forward.

• Like 1

I don't see where you think that excluding people from public slays is ok Sinnjinn, I have never seen this practice before. IDK if I'm just ignorant, but I'm pretty sure that's against the rules of public slays. On top of all that, I am tied to the person you are trying to exclude, I was also apart of the drama that has you hating on the person. You, however, were not apart of that drama. I don't see where you get off hating on someone you don't even know. Have you gotten to know him at all? or is some guy that quit the game going to cloud your judgment forever.? Is this a game for you? are you having fun? I don't understand where you are coming from one bit, honestly. 

In all that, what I am trying to say is that I think what went down today is BS, people should not be excluded from public slays.

7 hours ago, Aleck said:

Thanks so much for the event! Mining blood was sorely needed across the cluster. :)

It's a shame people were rude. I hope we can figure out a better format to keep things a little less dramatic going forward.

You know that is just goading.  Passive aggressive.

Not helping your case, really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Homestead said:

You know that is just goading.  Passive aggressive.

Not helping your case, really.

Yeah, that's a fair point. It's hard not to meet petty with petty.

I did enjoy the event and the slay, however, and was very glad to see mining blood finally get refreshed on NFI. I do hope for a less dramatic resolution than a simple continuation of things as is.

I'll bow back out of this thread and leave things well enough alone again. Hopefully with time it can blow over.

• Cat 1

31 minutes ago, Aleck said:

I did enjoy the event and the slay, however, and was very glad to see mining blood finally get refreshed on NFI. I do hope for a less dramatic resolution than a simple continuation of things as is.

Yet you did it again......

Best way to handle drama and theatrics is let it die.

1 hour ago, Homestead said:

Yet you did it again......

Best way to handle drama and theatrics is let it die.

just go round and round Homestead, just like this old man here, because you make no GD sense.

Derp Spinning GIF - Derp Spinning Old Man GIFs

34 minutes ago, magdegreen said:

just go round and round Homestead, just like this old man here, because you make no GD sense.

Derp Spinning GIF - Derp Spinning Old Man GIFs

And now you are just trolling. 

I'm seeing the issue clearly.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Homestead said:

And now you are just trolling. 

I'm seeing the issue clearly.

I thought that was what we were doing? trolling? How else does the things you're saying make any sense? you are and have been the one continuing this by continuing to need the last word.  Aleck is being genuine, and even heartfelt, thinking back on his small bit of snide that he had in his post as "too much" and here you are just trying to hit him for saying anything. Well you're missing, and you're missing simply because you are trying to hit him. He's not fighting, you are.

well me too... anyways this is us homestead, just swinging around. 

When you're in an argument that's just going in circles

My point is and has been, that you cannot be toxic and expect people to be happy to see you and associate with you.

Aleck understood and acknowledge it, even if they did do it again - likely out of habit.

You, don't seem to get it. 

But you just keep trolling if you like. I'm done.

6 minutes ago, Homestead said:

My point is and has been, that you cannot be toxic and expect people to be happy to see you and associate with you.

Aleck understood and acknowledge it, even if they did do it again - likely out of habit.

You, don't seem to get it. 

But you just keep trolling if you like. I'm done.

I'm toxic? I'm just having fun, it's hard to believe that you think people having fun is toxic lol.  In my experience, people like happy people if they are happy! Maybe that's why I don't understand you, are you unhappy? 

If you think Aleck did good, why are you going after him so hard? you're right, I really really really don't get it. 

Argue Pointless GIF - Argue Pointless Circular Arguments GIFs

As the event is finished and the thread has just turned into a back and forth argument, I'm locking this.

• Like 1
  • Cat 1