Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

The best part of waking up....

inb4 taxidermy, lemme stuff my rats and "preserve my food" indefinitely 😛 I guess we have cat/bear/wolf rugs but you can only have so many lol

3 hours ago, rangerklypf said:

inb4 taxidermy, lemme stuff my rats and "preserve my food" indefinitely 😛 I guess we have cat/bear/wolf rugs but you can only have so many lol

We could include taxidermy as toymaking and make toy rats and other stuffed animals??

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

6 hours ago, Blacklotus said:

We could include taxidermy as toymaking and make toy rats and other stuffed animals??

🤔

acj4crvf-900.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

Seals can help meditating, but yes why not a ball or so

A6XF9da.jpg

• Like 4

oh this is gonna be amazing,   I cant wait  :P   Please tell me that there is something made of slate or sandstone in the new stuff  😉.  Rare or better Slate and sandstone shards and bricks are currently a waste because there isnt anything to make with them besides walls and fences and we all know those dont go rare.  a nice slate teapot or even a sandstone well would be great.  But as always Im sure that the new stuff will be amazing.  you all do an awesome job with this game  

On 10/16/2021 at 2:01 AM, Tigerclaw said:

New items are always good for the game.!

Wagon skins Pls :)  Red ,Blue, Black So on.

Yes! Especially on NFI where its not possible to have the PvP skins that the SFI server appear to use.

Would love some new varieties to personalize a villiage or even just the ability to build some of the PvP style wagons and guard towers on NFI

Can we please have a coffee/tea themed shop sign to go with this amazing new feature please please please!?!?!?!?

• Like 5

I am psyched for more tea options (and tea that makes a difference with various additions/recipes, right?). Let us have Wurm builder's tea, because it gives us masonry affinity. :D 

24 minutes ago, NeeNee said:

I am psyched for more tea options (and tea that makes a difference with various additions/recipes, right?). Let us have Wurm builder's tea, because it gives us masonry affinity. :D 

I can always make masonry unfermented moonshine if ya don't get tea with masonry affinity. ;)

Ow I love the smelll of freshly brewed coffee in the morning 

I do hope this comes with a kinds of new skill like roasting coffe beans or specialty coffees like light, medium en dark roast and so on :)

I'm a tea person, but I can imagine folks from the UK would to have their cuppa tea with milk in the morning 😀

Anway looking forward to this beverage-skill extension!

On the subject of toymaking... ingame stuffed emus for Emoo/Bloody Drongo!

s-l500.jpg

• Like 1

In the past, I loved the idea of coffee, I always wanted coffee in Wurm along with more tea options.

Edited by Zahnweh