Sign in to follow this  
Arno

Public slaying of the white dragon

Let's get together for the slaying of the venerable white dragon!

Everyone will get some scale and a blacksmithing blood.

I'm glad to have helped pen this beast and make it a public event for everyone together with Uszi and Kvinto.

Thanks to Kvinto for spotting the beast. He will receive the dragon's skull as his reward.

Thanks to Uszi for holding it until it could be penned for a public slaying. He gets to take home the rest of the body.

viaCXj3.jpg

Deed name: Pearl

Time: Sunday 17 October 3pm est

timer_E1634497194.svg

Edited by Arno
  • Like 14
  • Cat 1

Thanks alot guys for sharing!

This is a cool one! See you all there!

Thanks for your hard work guys, Wurms played best with others and I'm sure I can speak for most of the community when I say thank you for organising another event... many of us look forward to these slayings :)

Nothing worse than people ruining the game trying to make a profit off every aspect :P

2 hours ago, Crack said:

Thanks for your hard work guys, Wurms played best with others and I'm sure I can speak for most of the community when I say thank you for organising another event... many of us look forward to these slayings :)

Nothing worse than people ruining the game trying to make a profit off every aspect :P

also a little sad that this is now the standard for a public slaying, and not  the people there rolling for all the loot like it used to be the standard but still. better than nothing.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tpikol said:

also a little sad that this is now the standard for a public slaying, and not  the people there rolling for all the loot like it used to be the standard but still. better than nothing.

True enough, not quite the wurm from our day. But the population was less split and I feel there was far more community interaction back then. These days global and freedom seem pretty dead..  unsure why there are not stronger rules around uniques but I do understand its hard to manage without taking all the fun from it.

But hey ho we didnt find it so we shouldnt complain too much :P

Maybe we'll get lucky and be able to show everyone how its done one day haha

• Like 1

Ive had to get everyone over  to the spot early due to work commitments but im now there,  The slaying spot is the North side of q20 and my rare knarr "Emerald Dreams" is sat on the coast at the spot, i hope this helps guide you in :)  (should of brought a caravel lol).

Feel free to join me for a sermon if you do arrive between now and tomorrow :D

Edited by Crack

edit: nvm

Edited by Trake
edit: wrong server

Just like to say big Thanks to Arno and co!, i got here early and Arno has been here the entire time trying to set everything up ready for everyone :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the event, looked like a huge turnout too at least 340 people in local chat

We were lucky enough to attend the White Dragon Slaying, and Enjoy a couple of Close up views! Such a pretty Wurm World. Thanks For sharing. 

White-Dragon-Slaying.jpg

• Like 2