Sign in to follow this  
Rocklobster

Small suggestion, easy to implement - remove two zero's from fantastic creation chance

Simple, yet fun for the whole family!

I think fantastic chances currently are 1/10000. Changing that to 1/999 (as example) would bring a whole lot of content to the game rarely anyone can have access to - Fantastic Items.

Very simple, small suggestion!

Edited by Rocklobster
  • Like 1

maybe they should have like a different rarity type thats for 1/999 maybe like 'supreme' or something idk lol wurm use my idea and give me a title please

-1 especially since rares are not rare anymore... how fantastic would it be when fantastics are not so fantastic anymore.   It's fine as is.

What are you talking about 1/5, 1/25, 1/10,000. That's a perfectly reasonable way for those chances to ramp up. see how its a small one, then a bigger one and then a bigger one again. Top tier game development there.

There's variety of LOL stuff around rarity system... and the way it's currently used to print such and rewarding players is impossible to use in a sentence..

i've gotten more fantastic bones than i've gotten fantastics from crafting/imping lol, could do with an actual reasonable chance to make them. something 1/1000 for creation and like 1/500 for imping (imping is only 20% to go through so that'd be 1/2500 windows) or something sounds pretty reasonable

• Like 3

+1 Maybe increase the chance, but also add quality cap. Only 99+ QL items can become fantastic, etc

I am not generally against more fantastic items, not sure how much the chance should be raised.

But as long as there are rarity spammers operating with crowds of alts (and demanding that the chance of rare creation should be taken away from basic accounts) I am absolutely opposed to a change only adding fantastic spamming.

I would favor a game rule or etiquette forbidding mass creation obviously for rarity (whatever grade) creation by multiple accounts of the same origin, with the threat that attempts to circumvent would result in permaban of all accounts involved. After that, I could be positive towards the proposal.

• Like 1

Personally I see rare and supreme as one thing and fantastic as it's own thing not related to rare/supreme.

Supreme is already a functionally better version of a rare while still being a bit realistic. Making fantastics be the same but a bit more rare would not really add anything to the game, imo.

However, having a rarity level as absurdly rare as fantastic currently is adds this sense that there are some unique items out in the world, which is cool. A lot of people will never own a fantastic item, which is what makes it cool. The only fantastic item i own is a 1c coin and i expect that to be the only fantastic item I'll ever own. They're not functionality overpowered as items anyway, so they're fine the way they are.

• Like 1