Sign in to follow this  
Ajala

Allow transfer of RL surplus building materials into Wurm

I just finished doing some work in my yard and I figured out too late that I ordered too many paving stones and it occurred to me that it would be pretty cool if I could transfer them from RL into Wurm somehow and then I noticed that each stone has an individual barcode so it would be pretty easy for the devs to write some code to let players scan the barcodes of their surplus building materials and then they get the equivalent number of paving stones or whatever delivered to their deed in Wurm to help with their latest road project or whatever and I know what you're thinking that it would be open to abuse because you could just scan the bricks a bunch of times and get infinite bricks or whatever but I thought of that too you'd just have to ship the bricks to the Code Club office in Sweden so the devs could count them and make sure you're not getting more bricks than you deserve and I looked into the shipping prices and they're quite reasonable if you're rich and anyway I shipped a pallet of bricks to Code Club and they should be arriving next Tuesday.

5cd52f6a56e4fd5a26d68697

Edited by Ajala
  • Like 5

Just don't deliver them individually through the window 

+1 I found some sand at the beach yesterday and would like to convert that

I heard that if you throw brick by brick against your screen then the items will appear in your inventory.

If that doesn't work - throw harder.

• Cat 1

IMG_20211014_110553.jpg
Great idea! The wood chopping behind my house has been finished and i stored all the wood i need and got a bit of excess, would you like to purchase it for some silver?

(Jokes aside sorry for continuing this sh*tposting couldn't help my self lolololol)

• Like 1

+1 but only if we can do it the other way, too.

I could have a million logs sent in, and get back a bunch of really nice furniture.

Edited by TheTrickster

7 hours ago, atazs said:

Why hasn't this thread been moved to woodscraps? 

OH&S.

It's too heavy to shift without a telehandler driven by a licensed operator.

Ooo The BBQ I would have if only the reverse were true... all those top ql cooking herbs🌿 and free high ql beef🥩 and pork! :)

• Like 1

+1 yes i would like to transfer my surplus irl materials ty

RafGoldBar_Main.jpg

• Like 3

Fun thread and it's gotten its limelight, but time to take it to where it belongs.

Moved to Woodscraps

• Like 1

Surely good news, as it suggests the devs actually treat the suggestions forum seriously.

As the owner of a few real gold coins and over 200 ounces of silver, does this mean I am now rich in wurm?  I also put back 500usd in cash to my safe every few months too so can I scan that as well?  If you can’t tell I don’t have a lot of faith in banks and I hate spending money on RL so if I could scan the serial numbers of all this to wurm that would be great news for me!