Sign in to follow this  
darkcyanis

Tower Guards stuck in mine

Hi,

I have a guard tower next to my deed. Normally these guards are very helpful, but lately they seem to be too interested in mining. Two of the three guards are stuck in the mine on my deed. Unfortunately, they are not willing to leave the mine. Outside, there are monsters to kill and players to rescue. What is the best way to get the guards out of my mine and back to work ?

Kind Regards,

DarkCyanis

Tower guards very rarely leave a mine on their own, once they are inside. The best solution is to kill them and have them respawn outside. Then attach a mine door to prevent this from happening again. 

• Like 1

You can just wait till they die, and you still have that one guard to help you 😅

You can, sometimes, if you’re really luck, entice them out. By calling for help with a mob that is almost directly in line with the mine exit. You often have to call all the guards, repeatedly, on the same mob.

But slapping a mine door on it, then killing the guards is often the easiest method, or simply waiting for them to die of old age.

Yeah they are pain, rarely get out of the mines or caves nearby their tower.

Hopefully this patch will fix it, most of us, esp new players having a hard time dealing with the heavy hitters and would die if not careful.

Edited by Sylvanas