Sign in to follow this  
TimHaus

Lead cart

I suggest to allow cart being lead without driving. Will be slower than driving but opened at lower mind logic level.

• Like 5

Drag is fully dependant on body stamina and body strength. 

I think what Tim wants is a an option to ride a cart, maybe at half speed using less mind logic. I don't really see the downsides in this since it would most likely just be used for deed work. Riding at 4 kmph in the woods would be a death sentence even for pro 90 FS accounts when 6 trolls eventually gang up on you. 

What i suggest is not a ride cart option that involves to be embarked / not on ground, but more like the drag feature without depend on the toon's stamina and strength. Yes the object is to be able to work at a tile, move next, work, move and so on without need to climb up / down each time.
Will also allow use of large cart for low skilled toons.

3 hours ago, TimHaus said:

but more like the drag feature without depend on the toon's stamina and strength.

The drag feature for carts already exists. It's your suggestion to remove how strength affects how heavy of a cart you can drag?

The idea is actually to lead the animals that are pulling the cart, not the cart itself, right? So you can walk on the ground at normal speed and have the animals pulling the cart behind you, so you aren't slowed down by dragging the heavy cart yourself. Would love that option very much!

Edited by Vorticella
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Vorticella said:

The idea is actually to lead the animals that are pulling the cart, not the cart itself, right? So you can walk on the ground at normal speed and have the animals pulling the cart behind you, so you aren't slowed down by dragging the heavy cart yourself. Would love that option very much!

Sounds overpowered to me, but who knows

That's it Vorticella, faster than draging cart yourself, but Borstaskor of course not faster than it will do if driven.

It's been suggested before and still sounds like a plus to me.

On 10/12/2021 at 2:40 PM, Vorticella said:

I like this idea, when working on a deed, or even off deed and using a cart to move bits (creating a highway for example) it's a pain to have to keep walking back to the cart, embark, ride it a few tiles, disembark etc.  If we could lead the animals that would mean that the cart and it's contents are always nearby.

• Like 2

Yeah, this sounds like a good idea. Being able to have the hitched animals and cart/wagon follow behind at walking speed seems like a great QoL addition. +1

• Like 1

I've wanted to do this so many times 😅

+1

Edited by Kingsponge