Sign in to follow this  
Ajala

The Great Wurm Communist Cookbook Lending Library Experiment (SFI)

This is also what brought me to the same conclusion. If he was sent the mail on one server and then he crossed servers why cant he just then go back and get them. I haven't been able to catch him online which I have been on and he hasnt been on the forums since May 14th, which leads me to also believe he is on a break. 

@Goldfinchany updates. 

@KeenanI know this may be above your pay grade but I would love some assistance on this. Sorry if this is below the scope of your duties. 😝

Edited by Zachariah

The GM team are aware of the issue, and are investigating, with help from the devs.  Please be patient as this is a bit of a tricky problem to unpick.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pandalet said:

The GM team are aware of the issue, and are investigating, with help from the devs.  Please be patient as this is a bit of a tricky problem to unpick.

Just for the record, before anyone employed by Wurm tries to pass blame to me, I'd just like to put on the record that none of the missing items have ever been in my possession.

I didn't make the missing books, I didn't transcribe the missing recipes. I didn't mail anything that went missing.

I spent a few hours making a few hundred paper sheets and left them in a crate, off-deed, for Zach to do the transcribing, as he had volunteered to do without me asking.

He did that, and mailed them off to the next guy in books he already had while I wasn't even online. I never touched any of the items in the current round of this project.

Sure Zach will back me up on this if the Wurm employees suggest otherwise.

I doubt there is much blame being pasted around. they were in the barrels when Goldfinch sent them off and they where returned to him after the pickup timer ran out of time. After goldfinch picked them up they weren't in there. No one is to blame just the game made a mistake and the devs are trying to figure out what went wrong so they can fix it for the future. 

• Like 1

Just now, Zachariah said:

I doubt there is much blame being pasted around. they were in the barrels when Goldfinch sent them off and they where returned to him after the pickup timer ran out of time. After goldfinch picked them up they weren't in there. No one is to blame just the game made a mistake and the devs are trying to figure out what went wrong so they can fix it for the future. 

Her. Goldy is a her.

1 minute ago, Ajala said:

Her. Goldy is a her.

My bad. But yes. I doubt there is much blame being passed around but in case im wrong I will stand behind Ajala. She did nothing. 

Any chance you can confirm for the watching mods that I never touched the recipes you made?

What is wrong with you lol no one is blaming you nor will they be but the more you create this "her" drama the more you just look rude

• Like 1

The spirits aren't particularly fond of large packages, and sometimes they lose them. Not a big deal as they usually get found. Not really anyone's fault, so no need to worry. :)

3 hours ago, Ajala said:

Any chance you can confirm for the watching mods that I never touched the recipes you made?

Devs literally said it was a bug lol 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ajala said:

No one appears to be throwing any accusations around what are you talking about...

I think Ajala is just trying to be absolutely clear of not having any nefarious involvement, which I don't think any of us suspected anyway, as this whole activity has been one of good will and sharing.

Good to see it's being figured out by staff :) 

Edited by MordosKull

18 hours ago, Shrimpiie said:

No one appears to be throwing any accusations around what are you talking about...

Not yet. I don't trust some of them. I just wanted to cut it off before it started.

Edited by Ajala

If there is something to check into we will contact you ingame to find out details from your side as needed, we usually don't go digging through forum threads 😛

WOOHOOO UPDATE!  Belisama and the FABULOUS wurm Dev team have recovered all 7 books of recipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are now safely in my possession again, and if @Rothschildis still away from game, let's continue the recipe share with the next person in line - is it @Zachariah???

Also  a word of caution we should all take note of : The disappearing books problem/bug is related to the auto mail return, and the devs are working on a fix BUT UNTIL THEN, before we send to anyone else we should be in communication with them, making sure they are active and will pick them up in a timely manner.  Sound good?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Goldfinch said:

WOOHOOO UPDATE!  Belisama and the FABULOUS wurm Dev team have recovered all 7 books of recipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are now safely in my possession again, and if @Rothschildis still away from game, let's continue the recipe share with the next person in line - is it @Zachariah???

Also  a word of caution we should all take note of : The disappearing books problem/bug is related to the auto mail return, and the devs are working on a fix BUT UNTIL THEN, before we send to anyone else we should be in communication with them, making sure they are active and will pick them up in a timely manner.  Sound good?

Well that sounds nice. I guess some of those guys know what they're doing after all.

You can safely send them to me, and I will figure out the next person, since I'm the one coordinating this. Or Zach, I trust him too.

Edited by Ajala

jonathon seems to be next. feel free to send them to Ajala and she can coordinate the next person. 

7 hours ago, Goldfinch said:

will send them today to you, Ajala

Okay

I've received the books and will send them on when I've confirmed who's best to send to.

Oh, and thanks to the GMs for looking into this and fixing it. Respect.

• Like 2

Hi. Ajala sent me the books.

I've transcribed them all and sent them to Lisimba

Thanks for all

I've transcribed the recipes and sent them on to Velvetsun.

7 hours ago, Jonathon said:

Hi. Ajala sent me the books.

I've transcribed them all and sent them to Lisimba

Thanks for all

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Lisimba said:

I've transcribed the recipes and sent them on to Velvetsun.

Fastest turnaround yet? I think so!