Sign in to follow this  
Ajala

The Great Wurm Communist Cookbook Lending Library Experiment (SFI)

4 hours ago, Odinstardew said:

Ah shoot, didn’t see SFI. Sorry! Take me off lol

Done.

15 hours ago, roarkindrake said:

Add me to list please only at 115 atm.

Done.

15 hours ago, SmeJack said:

Might be worth adding (SFI) to the thread title. I know it's in the body of the thread but people don't read, even titles 😜, I'm not certain but I think you have a nfi in there.

Good idea.

1 minute ago, Eleraan said:

0/ sure add me to the list.

Done.

Just so happens I make paper and dye, not to mention books.

Feel free to add to the list, cod to Klaa.

5 hours ago, Karrde said:

Just so happens I make paper and dye, not to mention books.

Feel free to add to the list, cod to Klaa.

Done.

Thanks for facilitating this, and add me to the list please! Who has the hot potato now? (so I have an idea of how long i have to get paper supplies ready)

2 hours ago, MordosKull said:

Thanks for facilitating this, and add me to the list please! Who has the hot potato now? (so I have an idea of how long i have to get paper supplies ready)

We've just started. Spacy's holding the ball currently.

• Like 1

please message me on the forum if you mail things to me ingame. there is no way to get notified otherwise.

[21:15:00] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Blaike in less than ten minutes.

The first half (books 1-9) are on the way to Blaike.  Making paper for the second half of the books (10-18).

All done and sent books 1-9 to Seriphina.  Managed to add a few more recipes.   Cant wait to get this finished :).

Thanks

I have just finished with books 1-9, added 12 more recipes, but noticed 3 of the books only have 24 pages. Since they're specifically 25 quality and 25 in each, it seems a few are missing from books 6, 8, and 9. Will work with the guys before me to get those replaced before sending on.

sounds good - waiting my turn . ... need to make a ton of paper!

3 minutes ago, Goldfinch said:

sounds good - waiting my turn . ... need to make a ton of paper!

Added you to the list. Not sure why you weren't already on it.

[11:44:51] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Perji in less than ten minutes.

First backpack (books 1-9) on their way to Perji.

I'm in (nicedreams).  Only have 128 recipes right now and was just thinking about how to get this done few days ago.

[20:09:30] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Blaike in less than ten minutes.

Second half forwarded.  TY so much Ajala for doing this, and for everybody to be patient with me for taking a week with them.

bLGNQlL.jpg

All done...   I really appreciate this.  Such a great idea.. And thanks to all who made this possible.

Could somebody let me know who has the recipes and whether the complete collection of 450+ is still intact? I didn't realize they were still being circulated in two batches.

Ajala, I apologize - I forgot to mention that my main is Alpengeist in game. Send it to that name please. Thanks

21 minutes ago, MordosKull said:

Ajala, I apologize - I forgot to mention that my main is Alpengeist in game. Send it to that name please. Thanks

No problem. List updated.

10 hours ago, Ajala said:

Could somebody let me know who has the recipes and whether the complete collection of 450+ is still intact? I didn't realize they were still being circulated in two batches.

I posted both books on to the next person in the list after I copied them exactly as I received them.

23 hours ago, Ajala said:

I am mailing the second batch to Perji right now.

[08:40:18] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Perji in less than ten minutes.

FulVZy9.png

Of the originals, I think there are 3 missing at this point. I'll see if I can figure out what is missing and forward those on later, but it should still be enough for everyone to complete. I took screenshots of them as I received them, and was able to track down the missing items from the first batch, so as this goes forward if books become lean we can figure out where to fill in gaps.

Thank you so much for organizing this. It's truly appreciated!

Edited by Seriphina

I've just picked these up from the mail.

note it's saturday the 5th of march.