Sign in to follow this  
Elicere

I made a thing - how can I share it?

I made a visual guide to the prospecting directions.  I'd like to post it here somewhere, but am not sure what the best place to be, or how to share images.   Using an Imgur link in the "Insert image from URL" button does nothing. 

Thanks,

Elicere

Upload your pic to Imgur, wait until the upload is completed, right click on image and select "copy image address". Just paste the address into your text and the image should load.

Like this:

dhtdRnB.jpg

As Xheth said whilst I was typing ;) 

Most people use a 3rd party picture hosting site such as imgur (https://imgur.com/) - other image hosting sites are available.

Upload a picture, click the picture and copy a link and paste the direct link onto the forums.

j5cOeLF.png

Edited by Muse
picture of the links page
  • Like 1

Moved to game guides.  Might be worth posting to the wiki section also?

• Like 1

I'd love to see this added to the wiki, do I have your permission to use include this image there?

OMG! you could use this in conjunction with Wurm Assistant to locate ore precisely(while underground). that is so cool!

did not even realize this existed, had i, id have been using it sooner.

Edited by Tomatoes

Did i miss something or few North white tiles should be South and West should be East on the Raybarg map ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Syhl said:

Did i miss something or few North white tiles should be South and West should be East on the Raybarg map ?

Yes and also South of West and West of South are opposite of their correct positions

@RaybargI hope you don't mind, I corrected the typo/label errors. I also changed the colors because North of West / South of West were sharing the same exact color

CO5Egai.png

Very useful visual aid for Prospecting

• Like 5

Not into prospecting thing yet but thank you to all of those who built this useful map !

Late to the party, but can we use this on the wiki? I'm not sure why this never made it in, but this is great!

@Elicere 

Since we  did move this to game guides maybe consider changing the thread title now to reflect the prospecting guide subject?

1 hour ago, NeeNee said:

Late to the party, but can we use this on the wiki? I'm not sure why this never made it in, but this is great!

Sounds like the OP was cool with it a year ago, and if @Raybarg is all cool with me tweaking, then I'm all cool about it too! If you prefer a version where all the tiles are perfectly square, here: RU0mmnE.png

• Like 1

Is it ok to bump and ask how can this be added to wiki? I think probably it needs to be uploaded to the wurmpedia itself. :)

• Like 1