Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolMan

So any Black Friday sale this year?

as topic stated, could be wise to let us know if u want todo it or if u just had it once, many ppl talks about it but its talks no answers so Devs/GM's Owner of game how about some information?

Take care ^^

• Like 17

A few people have been waiting on this since Easter Spring/21.

Still waiting on half price sales for Wurm. Pls and Ty

Bump for visibility and reminder that "Black Friday" is less than 2 weeks away. 

Also knowing how to plan my finances for the month would be nice.

• Like 1

I bet the company does not wish another black friday sale. Possible reasons may be that last year's offer resulted in take-away effects mainly, without stimulating overall sales a lot. That may have led to less instead of more turnover.

Problem is that players now have bet on another sale which may have caused reluctance in resubbing. In my opinion it would be good at least to state whether or not discounts are planned this year. But note that we have no "right" to BF discounts.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Ekcin said:

I bet the company does not wish another black friday sale. Possible reasons may be that last year's offer resulted in take-away effects mainly, without stimulating overall sales a lot. That may have led to less instead of more turnover.

Problem is that players now have bet on another sale which may have caused reluctance in resubbing. In my opinion it would be good at least to state whether or not discounts are planned this year. But note that we have no "right" to BF discounts.

I don't think that's the case, while it may lead to a splurge in purchases, it also increases premium player count for a longer time. 

I suspect it will happen, just won't be announced super early 

• Like 2

Having never seen one before I spent roughly $130 aud not thinking about black friday...then black friday sale announced 2 days later...........

Hoping not to repeat this year :P 

• Like 2

Yeah, if there is a sale I'll actually be buying prem for more characters then I normally do.

So in total they'll earn more from me on a sale then normally 😛

It might be somewhat of a problem for Wurm in the future, if allot of accounts have prem enough for the coming 10 years tho. They would then have to rely that sales will bring in enough new players that will stick around for a while (or return after breaks) to get a stable yearly income.

5 hours ago, Lycanthropic said:

Yeah, if there is a sale I'll actually be buying prem for more characters then I normally do.

So in total they'll earn more from me on a sale then normally 😛

It might be somewhat of a problem for Wurm in the future, if allot of accounts have prem enough for the coming 10 years tho. They would then have to rely that sales will bring in enough new players that will stick around for a while (or return after breaks) to get a stable yearly income.

That’s their future selves problem.

Need to know this, have less than a week of prem left on 3 toons!!!!  🤑🤑

When they announced last year’s black friday sale, it was on Nov. 20th, so I would assume if we don’t hear anything by the 20th or a little later then it won’t happen.

plus one for me I would like to know so that i can save instead of spending it elsewhere :D