Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

October’s Monthly Skin

skin_october_lantern.png

October’s “Seeker’s Lantern” skin will light up your world with a whole new style. Perfect to carry around as a light source, or to use as decor! Available through the month of October in the Marks Shop at any settlement token, this skin can be applied to a lantern to give it a unique and fancy look.

• Like 16

Love it!!! Looks like the top of a light house (but a lot smaller :D) This is going to look great in my house!

• Like 1

Will the item be properly displayed while holding it in a hand? Just try holding a normal lamp and you'll see what I mean. Would be great if somebody could test, whoever gets the skin :)

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 7:41 AM, Xheth said:

Will the item be properly displayed while holding it in a hand? Just try holding a normal lamp and you'll see what I mean. Would be great if somebody could test, whoever gets the skin :)

Why do you think they made the screenshot with the lantern sitting on the table? 😏

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chefpeewe said:

Why do you think they made the screenshot with the lantern sitting on the table? 

Well because the man is working of course!

Just kidding - you are right 😄

• Like 1

Holy excretions, they always find something to rant. Nice skin.

• Like 2

Did you stop the decay on lanterns ?

Cus pointless to have a nice looking item that decays as fast as food…………

• Like 4

thanks for releasing a skin that is easier to see regularly without having the character window open or in 3rd person. looks good.

• Like 2

Beautiful lantern, a rather unique skin this month. A light source - not a weapon, armour or tool. Keep going, variety and adding more and more skins in different categories is good :)

• Like 5

8 hours ago, validate said:

Did you stop the decay on lanterns ?

Cus pointless to have a nice looking item that decays as fast as food…………

I don't use them in inventory, but when placed and used as decor they do not decay. I've had lanterns placed on my deed as decor, on barrels inside unfinished beehives, and they're been there for several months with zero decay and lit 100% of the time.

3282fc9fc2.jpg

• Like 17
  • Cat 1

3 hours ago, Elrohiir said:

adding more and more skins in different categories is good

This

• Like 3

Can we get any update though if the "skin shop" (yes I know it's the marks shop) will have past skins? There have been threads of players asking for past skins so they can buy them. There's clearly a demand for such items. 

Why not supply the skins in this case? Seems like a totally wasted business opportunity here.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, DemonaNightshade said:

I don't use them in inventory, but when placed and used as decor they do not decay. I've had lanterns placed on my deed as decor, on barrels inside unfinished beehives, and they're been there for several months with zero decay and lit 100% of the time.

i do use them in inventory and unless you log out with the lantern on im not sure if they decay at all, if they do its not fast

if you dont turn it off before you log they do take dmg.

Edited by Tpikol
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, elentari said:

Can we get any update though if the "skin shop" (yes I know it's the marks shop) will have past skins? There have been threads of players asking for past skins so they can buy them. There's clearly a demand for such items. 

Why not supply the skins in this case? Seems like a totally wasted business opportunity here.

It's been talked about a bit but won't be any time soon if it does happen. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 7:54 AM, chefpeewe said:

Why do you think they made the screenshot with the lantern sitting on the table? 😏

Actually I didn't check that before creating the scene :P

• Like 3

I want to say, not only the skin is pretty. The scenery Demona arranged for the picture is really nice and creative artswork.

• Like 3

Thanks for lovely skin ! 🙂👍 Please add more skins for items that can be used as decorations 😉

On 10/7/2021 at 7:51 PM, DemonaNightshade said:

3282fc9fc2.jpg

WOW ! Love this design, never thought of using unfinished beehives as planter or stand. Cool idea 🙂👍 Thanks for sharing !

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this