Sign in to follow this  
Red_

Wagon/Cart disappears while riding

# A title dictating what the bug you are reporting is: 

# What happened: While riding on a wagon or cart it will randomly just poof from underneath you, I've noticed it mostly happens after I've ridden through a building/bridge/ or mine (cave).

# What you expected to happen: For this to not happen :)

# Steps to reproduce: Ride through buildings a few times, in and out of a cave/mine entrance a few times, or ride over a bridge a few times and you'll most likely experience it.

I also just want to say, I know I've heard this bug spoken about in the past, but I don't know if there's been any updates recently so I wanted to post about it, since it keeps happening to me, and it's starting to really get on my nerves. I realize that relogging typically fixes it, but that interrupts gameplay --especially when you're travelling really far and exploring. I hope it's something that can be looked into/fixed!

Moved to client bugs - this sounds like a visual issue rather than an actual item-went-AWOL issue.

If this is a client issue, would this be something I could resolve?

I would assume client-sided bug means there may be something I can tweak in my graphic settings (even though I have a pretty decent rig)?

This also happens with Horses sometimes, a relog seems to fix it in my experience.