Sign in to follow this  
LudwikVonGrass

Northern Islands and Kingdom's Stuff

WELCOME

I were curious why it's not possible on islands like Cadence, Harmony or Melody to get Horde of Summoned or Jenn-Kellon items like tabards, flags etc.. etc...... 

That is sad that as players, somewhat new players we don't have avaibility to get such items becourse we can't sail to Defiance and item's doesn't transfer, getting it unlocked on our islands or even letting us to sail to Defiance to get proper cosmetic items would unlock something that for others is nothing and for others means a lot, there are no negative thought's and our tailors that play on our island would have a new cosmetic items that they can create and also earn silvers, for persons like me where cosmetics items are not only a things too look good but also help in Role-playing what eyes see the mind reads, please Head GM's, GM's, supporters, players if it is possible let's get this idea to move on forward and let us have more fun with more cosmetic items that are IN GAME.... 

--------------------------------------------

Let our journey begin, please like the post if you like the idea and also to change something on our islands, I might think that Im not only one who created that type of thread but we need to be seen right? 

Have fun, Have a great day! 

and remember Halloween soon enough
Best regards!
 Ludwik Von Grass. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by LudwikVonGrass
  • Like 5

This would be neat, unfortunate that NFI doesn't get pmk/kingdom merch 

Edited by SugarFoxx
  • Like 1

I've hoped for a long time that this has been something that would eventually become available on NFI. It does seem like a good time (a year+ past release) for NFI to receive this. :)

• Like 2

Similar to Epic and Wild, likely in a few years they'll open the borders and you can go cross borders and transfer goods. 

• Like 3