Sign in to follow this  
Batraz

Shadow corpse

After working on building a road, I came back to homebase where I realized I had this peculiar item in my inventory: Shadow corpse. The Wurmpedia quickly directed me to the Valrei items page, but I didn't find it listed there.

My supposition is I got that by digging. Because that is all I did all day, besides killing a bear, a crocodile and an anaconda. Not entirely sure.

However, I sacrificed the item at an altar of Fo, and then I got a mission from Vynora to find 49 more such shadow corpses. I am a follower of Fo, btw.

I am posting this because I couldn't find any reference online to this specific item.

All I know is now I have a mission from a god I don't follow after sacrificing the item on the altar on my deed that is dedicated to the god I do follow.

What do you make of this? Have any of you had similar experiences?       

There are ingame missions to get karma as well as sleep bonus. If you click Escape, then go to Tools, Hud Settings and click Mission details. You can see all the active Missions and what they require to complete.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brattygirl said:

There are ingame missions to get karma as well as sleep bonus. If you click Escape, then go to Tools, Hud Settings and click Mission details. You can see all the active Missions and what they require to complete.

As it is Wurm Unlimited, they'll be on the old UI - and so it's just Escape --> Hud Settings --> Mission details

Edited by Scooter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

As it is Wurm Unlimited, they'll be on the old UI - and so it's just Escape --> Hud Settings --> Mission details

I am not playing Wurm Unlimited, but Wurm Online. Is that relevant?  

6 hours ago, Batraz said:

I am not playing Wurm Unlimited, but Wurm Online. Is that relevant?  

You accidently posted in wrong section, I assume topic will be moved to right section.

How to reach settings is different in the old UI compared to the new UI.

bottom line is that the mission existed before you found it, by finding and sacrificing it you participate in the mission. the reason you don't find the item by name on the wiki is that they use a random name taking 2 words from a list when a mission is generated.

this page shows some of the names used but not all. https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Valrei_item and depending on the type of mission you can find them in diferent ways.

• Like 1