Sign in to follow this  
DaletheGood

Dragon's Spine Bridge Open (Edit)

Edit: Dragon's Spine bridge is now open. 2 lanes, and am going to catseye it in the next day or two. Massive thank you first and foremost to Brattygirl, and also Aaedean and Spacy for their very generous donations to the project. Thank you so much :)

After conversations with several people in the neighborhood, it was decided to keep the look of the original and just widen it to 2 lanes instead of the single lane. Deeds on either end were required in order to bash the original bridge. One of the dirt pylons had to be moved over by 1 tile as it was off from the other 2, so that happened as well :) Thanks again to Brattygirl, Aaedean and Spacy, much appreciated :)

P.S. My original estimate of how long it would take appears to be way off, lol. 5 days :) Just me and my rare trowel, lol.

Original post:

Dragon Spine bridge (I25) is now under demolition/construction. I am starting on the northern end, have put down a deed in order to demolish the bridge (7 silver+ for that). Once the northern two sections are reconstructed with 2 lanes, I'll drop that deed and start on the southern end. Idlamn will probably be setting up that deed so we can share the costs.
Any donations (bricks, mortar, or silver to help defray the cost) would be appreciated. Contact either myself or Idlamn either here on the forums or in-game :)

Shouldn't take more than a couple/several weeks to complete. Will update when it's open and passable.

Edited by DaletheGood
Update

Dale I have a bunch of stone bricks sitting at my deed on Xanadu. I would be more than happy to donate some of those. You would just have to pick it up.

• Like 1

So glad I didn't repair that bridge now, I saw the double lane road and did wonder if it was deliberately being left to decay.

• Like 1

Dale, if you see me in game send me a tell, I am happy to help.

1 hour ago, Hailiah said:

So glad I didn't repair that bridge now, I saw the double lane road and did wonder if it was deliberately being left to decay.

Yeah, several sections were repaired after a small section had decayed away and I blocked it with buildings, which is why I had to deed over it in order to knock it down. It was going to take a long time to decay on its own, but with it being repaired it was going to take for.ever. lol

Edited by DaletheGood
clarity