Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Northern Isles Original Map Release

Hello, Wurmians! We know you have all been patiently awaiting the release of the Northern Isles maps. Well, the time has finally come!

maprelease.jpg 

You will now be able to view the original maps for Harmony, Melody, Cadence, and Defiance. We are still working on getting current ones up, and once we do you'll really be able to tell what hard work you all have done since colonizing the Northern Isles and what a difference you have made.

Click Here to check out all of the maps we have available.

• Like 38
  • Cat 2

Working on getting Got the other formats of maps up there as well (terrain, topographical). :)

• Like 7
  • Cat 1

So pretty! You sometimes forget how much of an impact the players have had on the world.

• Like 1

Awesome! I can't tear myself away from how detailed everything is! Thanks you!

• Like 1

This is so exciting!  Thank you so much! :D

Edited by Synoeca
  • Like 1

Please update/release all of the maps.

Edited by Galatyn

1 minute ago, Galatyn said:

Why not update/release all of the maps at once?  Doesn't seem like it would have taken much longer and now are there two different annual release dates, January for Epic and SFI and October for NFI?

From what's been said, it seems they want to potentially release map dumps more often than once a year. I imagine next time we see them, they'll all be released together.

This was just for releasing the original maps for the new servers, the rest of the dumps will follow soon.

• Like 6

On 10/4/2021 at 1:11 PM, Etherdrifter said:

Excel versions of these latest maps can be found here, for those of you who want to do some planning! -

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sDTGV1rjB8JsvSjlm9LJRkLeRqT3wQK-?usp=sharing

You are awesome!  I feel like I can practically assemble a Pristine map out of all my hand drawn excel maping, but I do make mistakes, so this is fantastic.  Harmony will be great as I can copy and paste my work right into this and have it complete going forward.