Sign in to follow this  
Wolfersmcwolfers

CLOSED! New players can get help starting out here!

I have returned to sklotopolis on wurm unlimited. Thank you for my time here.

Mol Rehan Recruiting Station is a new noob college under construction! Please contact wolfersmcwolfers ingame to join up!

We can show you the ropes, get you building your first home ingame, give you a safe place to skill, then when your ready to move on you can come and go as you please!    

We are located on the Cadence island on the northern freedom isles. Please spawn at sonata and ask about us in Freedom Chat tab.  If I’m online you can also type /tell Wolfersmcwolfers ingame. Please be aware this is a deed under construction and most facilities that are planned have not been built yet.

We are currently running off mostly donated resources as we get our facilities online.      

Thank you for your consideration, and good luck out there!

For those interested in helping out our new players as they find their footing in wurm please refer to this post! We are accepting donations of resources. 

About me:

I have been training new players since 2011 and have recently returned to Wurm myself! I am a frontline pvp veteran of two major ingame conflicts that lasted a couple years and have played Wurm since 2009. 

Edited by Wolfersmcwolfers
  • Like 1

This is going to be a short but sweet post. 

It was a sunny afternoon on the day of Awakening in the Bear's starfall, 1037. I spawned into this harsh world in a distant land known as Celebration. I wondered around and came across McWolfy. He took me in and gave me food and shelter and he showed me the ropes. Eventually he messaged me one day saying that he was going to disband the deed because the open seas called his name and someone somewhere was going to need his help. The only thing he asked of me was to tell people about him. 

So that is what I did. Since the day I smashed the bottle of champagne on the bow of his ship I have been spreading word about this wonderful person. Now I have been playing this wonderful game since then. Stopping every now and again to take breaks but I eventually remember the stories of adventure McWolfy used to tell me about and now I like to consider myself a well known veteran of this game that has made a name for himself and made many friends. Recently, McWolfy has come back to the game and I couldn't be happier to talk with him again. 

This man is not only going to give you a house and a roof over your head he is going to be your friend. I highly recommend. 

• Like 1