Sign in to follow this  
Laif

Start of PMKs?

I think it'd be cool to move back to Player Made Kingdoms, was just curious if there was more support on the server about it or perhaps some insight from the devs/CMs if it would be a possibility in the near or very near future?

• Like 2

PMKs are still a thing, there are several on Chaos, not sure about defiance though. What part of PMKs did you miss and want back?

I've only really played on Defiance, so i feel like starting on Chaos for me would really set me back big time. I've heard tons of stories of PMKs from players in Defiance and thought itd be cool especially since the player split among Defiance right now, The ability to actually make your own player kingdom with the friends you play with sounds awesome to me, and from the stories ive heard many seem to miss it as well from my perspective. I was more curious about hte possibility of PMKs on Defiance specifically.

- Id say to make it even easier on devs (since i know the artwork is decently hard from what others are telling me.) Why not just do solid color tabards if anything (or keep the faction Tabards/colors) that way artists dont have to go out of their way as much.

Edited by Laif

+1

Give us all the goodies on Defiance.

Meditation

PMKS

Bump up artifact ql

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 6:57 PM, Joemog said:

+1

Give us all the goodies on Defiance.

Meditation

PMKS

Bump up artifact ql

+1 

No SoTG but enlightenment across all paths would be great

Edited by Zykat

Most of us don't care about the custom graphics and would be happy without it if it means we got PMKs sooner.

+1 as long as there's no champs and ONLY Path of Knowledge lvl 11 meditation path so we don't have to go to freedom to grind skills

Edited by DADLER
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DADLER said:

+1 as long as there's no champs and ONLY Path of Knowledge lvl 11 meditation path so we don't have to go to freedom to grind skills

Meditation paths are important for character buildling, diversity and roles. Just add POK bonus to all paths on Defiance

5 hours ago, Joemog said:

Meditation paths are important for character buildling, diversity and roles. Just add POK bonus to all paths on Defiance

So you want all meditation paths fully unlocked or just POK?  I think we have to be careful from becoming Chaos 2.0.  If all meditation paths are filly unlocked, there most likely will be chirping on the forums of having champions next.  "We already have PMKs and full meditation paths, just add champions wurm staff!"

Edited by DADLER

-1 i personally would rather keep defiance as normal as possible.

id rather keep defiance atleast somewhat unique and not like other servers.

and id especially not like to kill the server by making it like Chaos.

id probably guess if Defiance became like Chaos people would most likely just move back to chaos since people would rather be playing on 1 account at which the main server they play on, and if u make Defiance - Chaos 2.0 I'm guessing people would just go back onto their old accounts. or ones they use but not as much anymore on SFI.

also personally i thought it was a good thing that the meditation paths were lowered. and that PMK's were removed on defiance. (just my opinion).

so yes id like to keep the server i main somewhat populated, not killed more than it already has become.

Edited by Shinso

55 minutes ago, Shinso said:

-1 i personally would rather keep defiance as normal as possible.

id rather keep defiance atleast somewhat unique and not like other servers.

and id especially not like to kill the server by making it like Chaos.

id probably guess if Defiance became like Chaos people would most likely just move back to chaos since people would rather be playing on 1 account at which the main server they play on, and if u make Defiance - Chaos 2.0 I'm guessing people would just go back onto their old accounts. or ones they use but not as much anymore on SFI.

also personally i thought it was a good thing that the meditation paths were lowered. and that PMK's were removed on defiance. (just my opinion).

so yes id like to keep the server i main somewhat populated, not killed more than it already has become.

I don’t think people would go back to Chaos because there are new players that would have to compete against older accounts.   I joined NFI with the steam launch and have no incentive to play SFI .  PMKs on defiance would be a “fresh start” in a way and bring back players that want to do their own thing.  

The meditation paths would probably have to be a separate discussion 

Edited by DADLER

Tomes, rare horse gear, unicorns, hell horses, champions are plenty to seperate them. Fast breeding, raid windows.

Meditation paths being gone is ruining character diversity. People arent different, just worse or better. All paths should be fully unlocked and give the 25% skillgain at level 11

That being said dont forget to remove the stupid rare horse speed trait

Both @Joemogand @DADLERare correct. Individuals are individuals, and all paths should be equally viable for any toon, however their are plenty of other mechanics in play that all need separate discussions.

With the current political climate on Defiance, PMK's would not be amiss, however the idea of keeping base graphics would keep the economy steady. its not like you can take any objects from defiance to PvE.

Edited by Tomatoes
Punctuation

Gotta love when they throw a suggestion for defiance into the buried depths of a forgotten forum tab.

i dont like the fact to get pmk on defiance at how it is atm

it would just lead to the fact jk would probably just walk there and disband it instantly

and to this who remain in the template kingdoms it would be a SUPER downside since they cant swap king as they like

i also dont think it would bring people back honestly

i mean why should it happen? Look on chaos look on epic both server have them and theres still no high rate of joining people.

why should somehow magic happen for defiance?

i would more love the fact if the kingdom penaltys for WL gets removed