Sign in to follow this  
crimsonearth

WTB bulk dirt, lamps, skins, PMK items, arch-woods, rare frags, deco-tat and more

Hey folks,

I'm deed building again :) and looking for a few bits and pieces in bulk; ideally either delivered to coastal Release or available for collection from any outer coastal area.

• 20-30k dirt (50c/k) (Bought)
  • Large crates of 50+ ql brass, electrum and bronze lumps - PM me prices if you can supply these
  • Personal merchant contracts in bulk - PM me prices if you've got some to offload
  • 100 Bronze or iron hanging lamps, ql20+ - PM me prices if you can supply these (Bought)
  • Carpets (all sizes) in bulk - PM me prices if you can supply these
  • PMK banners, flags, tall banners, tents, JK/MR unfinished guard towers, (and wagons, for the right price). Not interested in HOTS or Panda items, or in JK/EMR banners; but interested in hearing about any others you have for sale, particularly if you've got a bunch to sell - please PM me what you've got and prices.
  • Monthly skins - again, please PM me what you've got and prices.
  • Archwood shafts: all kinds except Oleander. Will pay 5c each, any ql - just CoD direct to crimsonearth
  • Rare arch statue frags - PM me what you've got and prices
  • If anyone is packing down a deed/selling mixed fine carp furnishings in bulk - PM me what you've got and a price for the lot
  • Rare+ but functionally unremarkable small deco tat - I've been picking up all manner of small rare oddities to decorate a rares room for the past two years; still looking for more. Things like rare mats/rare foods aren't much use to me I'm afraid, they decay too fast - but rare pottery pieces, rare gems, mismatched small furnishings like rare chairs, barrels, shelves whatever or slow-decaying rare tools/equipment from archaeology in undesirable metals - PM me what you've got and prices but as a ballpark, I've been paying anything from 10c-1s/item depending on size/complexity.
Edited by crimsonearth

Bump - got some more bits covered but still looking for more - particularly good ql (50+) metallurgy lumps.