Sign in to follow this  
Daisy

Graphic Card AMD Radeon RX5600

I have new pc with a AMD Radeon RX 5600 and when i get to the message to submit in order to send info to Wurm it just closes up ,i have tried everything can any one help.Thanks you also says The Driver appears to not support Open GL

Edited by Daisy
MORE INFO

Can i disable OPEN GL in Wurm folder i am trying to find it now pretty difficult.I am a Vet Player hate to stop playing

You can't disable OpenGL Wurm requires it to display the game.

Your Radeon RX 5600 should be able to support OpenGL yet you have a message saying the driver doesn't. There's not enough information to know what the problem is but some possibilities are :-

• if you bought your PC off-the-shelf it may have customized or old graphics drivers that don't support OpenGL - in this case you can update the graphics drivers for your RX 5600 from the amd website.
  • you may have a CPU that has an integrated iGPU that doesn't support OpenGL which may be being used instead of your RX 5600 - you may need to change the HDMI port your monitor is plugged into, or update the iGPU driver to one that supports OpenGL if it is capable of doing so and you want to continue using it, or disable the iGPU in your BIOS settings. I found a post on Reddit with a similar problem that might be useful.
  •  
  •  Your graphic control software may be deciding to use the iGPU for Wurm because it thinks java programs don't need high performance graphics hardware, this can be a problem especially for laptops that are prioritising power saving. You can override this in the graphics control panel to tell it to use the RX 5600 for all java programs or specifically for Wurm.

If you need more help please post here your most recent Wurm console log from wurm\console.Daisy.log which should have more useful information.

• Like 1

Ok so now all i get is unable to launch application now this is on both my computers.This has been since the patch anyone else have this problem.Thank You for any help.

@DaisyI had a similar issue caused by crash of AMD Radeon Software.

I reinstalled it and problem has been fixed.

P.S.: use the auto detect and install tool of AMD to be sure to install the correct driver: https://www.amd.com/en/support

Edited by GiuseppeP