Sign in to follow this  
dioskira

Remaster the game please.

Yeah... 🤣 

At least give us chance to make "texture packs" like In unlimited, we could upload textures for game devs to check it, then game devs will approve or not. I made texture pack for unlimited two years ago but I dont want to play unlimited cause its lame so I leave it but gosh it was looking so dope I bet you can still find pictures here on forum.

Edit: Modern render is good, but I'm struggling with textures a bit, even with this iconic ones

Edited by Chihuahua

4 minutes ago, Chihuahua said:

‎Sí... ‎🤣 

‎ Al menos darnos la oportunidad de hacer "paquetes de texturas" como En ilimitado, podríamos subir texturas para que los desarrolladores de juegos lo comprueben, luego los desarrolladores de juegos lo aprobarán o no. Hice un paquete de texturas ilimitado hace dos años, pero no quiero jugar ilimitado porque es cojo, así que lo dejo, pero Dios mío, se veía tan drogado, apuesto a que todavía puedes encontrar imágenes aquí en el foro.‎

I hope they do something with the subject of graphics or textures.

I don't think there's going to be any "remaster", though textures are updated all the time. The normal mapping and shading updates included many reworked textures. 

Games never going to look like an unreal engine demo, but I don't think it's trying to either. 

• Like 2

Considering I run dual graphics cards capable of running a AAA game over 60fps but get 30 when I turn wurm  shadows on….

YES LETS DO THIS

1 hour ago, Nomadikhan said:

Considering I run dual graphics cards capable of running a AAA game over 60fps but get 30 when I turn wurm  shadows on….

YES LETS DO THIS

That's not what a remaster is 

I would like to see it with beautiful textures, it does not have to be realistic.

I'd like new stuff but the game on its old yee yee java ass can hardly run what its got currently

1 hour ago, Blazecraze said:

I'd like new stuff but the game on its old yee yee java ass can hardly run what its got currently

Yeah, we can't have anything like modded skyrim here, this game is like 40 years old.

Thing is what @dioskirameans by new graphic, I'm very into this but what I mean is just textures, this game is looking good with 200% scaling, shadows, reflections etc. 

Textures could make BIG difference.

Well that will take alot of efforts if they do this. All those models need to be redo, terrain features, etc. Even the animations as well, imagine how long that will take. Idk if this old engine can handle the latest Unreal Graphics, but its possible.

The only thing is, gonna need a kick ass pc to run it with that options. I would also like to see this is as well too. But i fear they are lack of staffs of doing things or they are simply too lazy to do it.

On 10/1/2021 at 2:26 AM, Sylvanas said:

Well that will take alot of efforts if they do this. All those models need to be redo, terrain features, etc. Even the animations as well, imagine how long that will take. Idk if this old engine can handle the latest Unreal Graphics, but its possible.

The only thing is, gonna need a kick ass pc to run it with that options. I would also like to see this is as well too. But i fear they are lack of staffs of doing things or they are simply too lazy to do it.

Unreal IS an engine. They would have to remake the game from scratch, and there's no guarantee that unreal engine can do what wurm needs to do without massive work. 

I wonder how many "update the graphics" posts runescape gets 

• Like 1

Graphics have been reworked many times already, and they continue to be worked on as resources allow.

Personally the sounds need an overhaul more, afaik they were last worked on quite a few years ago.

The dev in question was a real smuck whom Rolf kicked out, so who knows how much of that was even actually worked on.