Sign in to follow this  
Percefonie

Wurm will not launch

I've been playing wurm off and on for 10 years. I recently started playing again a few months ago and have had no issues. I was playing fine last night......today I try to launch Wurm and it crashes before the play screen. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Wurm, uninstall and reinstall Java, updated the launcher and Java, uninstalled todays Java update, the stable clinet download info is no longer available and I've spent the last few hours trying to fix it with no luck. I don't know what is happening or how to fix it. I also uninstalled and reinstalled my latest windows update just incase too.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm not extremely tech savvy so I'm hoping someone can help. I did the steps that I know of to do but I don't know what more to do. 

Thanks guys,

Perce

Edited by Percefonie
Added some info

I forgot to add that I had also deleted every file I could think of when trying to configure. 

Posting an update incase it can help someone else!

Tried one other thing I could think of and I made some progress.....trying again.....fingers crossed!

I went further into some of my files and in a roaming folder, (subfolders in my local) I found a file from 2015 that I deleted. Then I uninstalled wurm and java again. Did a system restart and then reinstalled wurm and java and it launched and is doing all updates.