Sign in to follow this  
Josuhacalvert

Thallspring Scout On Cadence

Hello Fellow Wurms of Cadence

Our Scout #4 has arrived in your lands to explore and visit your deeds and pinch any ideas or grand designs that we like.... Ahem...  i mean publish pictures of said ideas for all to see..... ahem.... *cough*... phew.....

Anyway we hope to see more of your lands, if our Scout does not perish from being eaten, trapped or alas drowning. All hazards a Scout has been thoroughly trained to run away from.

Scout 4 even more so after improving from the lessons learned from the previous three Scouts. You can see their demise ... ahem adventures on the YouTube channel.... (who wrote this!)

We will announce our presence in Freedom with a Cheery hello o/ before each stream.

We do understand that not everyone wants to interact in our travels and that’s all ok. Feel free to send the Scout a pm just advise so if you do not want to.

Our general rule is if our wave is not answered we will leave you alone and pass on thru.

But I do hope that if we do meet you will say hello.

If we don’t respond immediately it could be that we are experiencing a life threatening situation or frantically *ahem* tactically running away.

Anyway we hope you enjoy these as much as our dedicated Scouts do.

Book 1

1 - 16 Episodes

Wurm Year 1103 to 1109

Scout Deaths

💀

Book 2 (Oh yes we will be back)

D5jmIWL.jpg

Mayor Calvert of Thallspring on Exodus ... Well at least they got that part right.

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 6

So Scout Four sets out. We quickly realise that Cadence is pretty darn big!

Old ruins are seen as well as active deeds as our initial map plan goes out the window.

• Like 2

Well EP2 is here, and compared to his counter parts Scout Four has a walk in the park.

We take in some sights, see some ruins of deeds long past and come across a larg pit holding a secret.

• Like 1

Scout Four's latest report (EP3) from Cadence available on our Twitch or YouTube Channel. We had two special visitors in chat! Both names begin with a K.
Some super views are seen, lamps .. and i mean LAMPS attracted our attention and an impressive cathedral.
Shout out to Starmoon.
  • Like 2

I've really enjoyed the Streams so far and its fascinating seeing the hard work thats gone on around the server since its launch.

Parts of Cadence are starting to look really impressive and theres still a huge amount of potential keeping in mind it is still a new server.

• Like 2

On 10/13/2021 at 12:31 PM, HawkHawk said:

I've really enjoyed the Streams so far and its fascinating seeing the hard work thats gone on around the server since its launch.

Parts of Cadence are starting to look really impressive and theres still a huge amount of potential keeping in mind it is still a new server.

I totally agree with HawkHawk. And if you are ever passing through by his deed (Tavernia, Cadence L11), I highly recommend you take a walk-through. Their town is most impressive! :)

• Like 2

See Scout Four in EP4 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

Our Scout continues onward in the vast land of Cadence. Through thick forests, open clearings to the peaks of mountains our eyes see some spectacular views and we eventually arrive ata deed by the name of Tavernia.

• Like 2

So Scout Four sets off into the winterlands of Cadence in EP5.

Many strange things are seen! 

We visit Lo Retirement Village , see the beginnings of an underground city at High Heavens, pass thru the rather puzzling NB Headquarters and end up having a tour of the deed Bloodholme, which was very picturesque.

Watch out for the amazing avatar encounter lol

Shout out to Tyrail and Isla and Rizi and all those who joined us for our adventure.

Available on our Twitch or YouTube Channel

• Like 1

After realising that we are a little bit lost we finally continue on our journey. On this trip we are joined by Drakul Archon of Ebonhold who provided some much needed protection as we made our way North.

We see vast plains of steepe, deserted forests and find some Wurm history.

Special thanks to Drakul and Hawkhawk

EP6 available on our Twitch and YouTube channel

• Like 2

So EP7 is here

So after gate crashing a sermon off stream the Scout tiptoes out of Twilight Oasis and heads south (ish) towards Cornner Norwich.Which proved elusive.

After seeing many dead mobs and logs we come to the conclusion we are again lost. Soon we stumble in to the Lands of the Welsh Wurms who have several massive deeds which are quite cozy.

Then we turn over compass control to Kementari for our final leg to Sonata.Did we make it?

Shout out to Heddwyn for letting us tour the vast deeds, im sure we only saw half and to Kenentari for compass directions.

Available on our Twitch or YouTube Channel

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Josuhacalvert said:

After seeing many dead mobs and logs we come to the conclusion we are again lost. Soon we stumble in to the Lands of the Welsh Wurms who have serveral massive deeds which are quite cozy.

Shout out to Heddwyn for letting us tour the vast deeds, im sure we only saw half.

You are very welcome and I hate to break it to you but you didn't even see half lol, you will have to come back one day and I will give you the tour - would have last night but wasn't sure of the rules :D

• Like 1

So Scout Four heads out to Whispering Meadows. We pass through Ronins Run and tour Lame Horse Mines and finally reach Whispering Meadows.We see some absolute design masterpieces in decoration including curtains in windows!

Special thanks to Kementari who is Indigoe which i did not know.Thank you for the festive selfie

We also a give a special mention for the touching Waarokku Memorial on Celebration.

EP8 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 1

Thank you so much for coming to visit my humble abode :)

I spoke to Fendewen (Mayor of Lame Horse Mine) and he and I both want to come visit you soon!

• Like 1

In this episode our plan is to make our way to Ebonhold (which i continually pronounce wrong)

We make our way through some amazing deeds but stumble into troll land, where some trolls lurk unseen to the Scout (thank the wurms for the spotters in twitch chat)

Shout out to Reckert, Leonx, Thorandriel and all the peeps at Defiance Hill Farms, Aerith and Talios for letting us come and visit.

EP9 available on our Twitch and YouTube channel

• Like 1

We continue our journey to Ebonhold.

EP10 available on out Twitch and YouTube Channel

Shout out to all those we met at Ebonhold, Midget, Talios for the meal , to all the sermon group (Inc Alts) at Eclipse Bay.

All the pictures taken are available on our Thallspring Face Book Page.

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 2
  • Cat 1

Seems i missed my guest appearance in ep1 :P Glad you liked the Hotel Cowlifornia,good videos,keep up the good work :)

• Like 1

So we are back out with No 4 in EP11.

A lot of running, a lot of coughing, some disappointment but a lot fun is had!

Shout out to Kaufecake for the company and another hello to Midget

• Like 2

o/ I own Isle of Skye and Skye landing(Castael/Bastael). We are still in the terraforming phase, raised thousands of tiles from the water but its a new project. You are welcome to come back after the terraforming phase is complete. You can see the islands new shape in the recent map dumps. ;)

Edited by Elarael
  • Like 1

Hello,

We will defo be back in Book 2 as we were quite intrigued by what you have already accomplshed and what future plans you have.

Loved the bear..... be it it scared us witless! 😄

Scout Four is back in EP12

We see some sights and quite a few mobs and get lost among a lot of trees!

Shout out to Rayen for the gift!

EP12 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 1

Guards give their lives for our Scout as we head out to the east coast.

Shout out to Oleondar and Trippenangel for the tour of Broken Heart Bay.

EP13 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 2

So Scout Four has a clucking good time in this one, weaponised poultry are just some of the sights seen.

EP14 available on out Twitch and YouTube Channel.

• Like 1

Scout Four heads off into the wild and mob infested woods.Oh what fun we had.

EP15 available on our Twitch and YouTube channel.

Pics on our Thallspring FB page and feel free to check our instagram Thallspring

• Like 1

And so Scout Four heads back to where he started, Encore.

But we take in some deeds on the way and hit a slight problem at one particular deed.

So until we return Cadence , farewell fellow Wurms.

• Like 2