Sign in to follow this  
Brattygirl

WTS Free Masonry Imps

On my grind to 100 Masonry, I have noticed that I end up with a lot of 90ql stone things that I either give out or have cluttered in my mine. In an effort to prevent my mines from being cluttered with even more 90ql stone items, I have decided to offer a free masonry imping service. I am able to imp anything that requires a masonry imp to 90ql free of charge (This does not include things that require stone cutting to imp). You just have to drop it off at my deed. I will then imp it up as they come in and will let you know when it's done. The only thing I ask is you message me first that you are going to be dropping them off and how many you will be dropping off, then rename the item to your character's name. If you would like to drop them off directly to me that can also be arranged. If you are interested feel free to pm me in game at Brattygirlsback or here on the forums. My deed is located at O14 on release - Hillside Hideaway. One Caveat, If the item goes Rare or Supreme it is all yours. You get to take home a brand-new shiny forge, oven smelter or kiln. I can even throw on a fuel rune to make it even better! However, if it goes Fantastic, I will keep the Fantastic and instead trade a 99ql Supreme item in its place. (I have a 99ql Supreme Forge, Oven, Kiln and Smelter). This only applies to stone items since I only have a stone version to replace it. The only reason I say this is because I am offering a free service (If I was being paid to imp and it went Fantastic, I would not expect to keep it and would instead offer money to buy it). Since a Fantastic is a once in a lifetime, I figured this is more than fair for both parties.

y1Gevnd.png

Imps Completed

Spoiler

Forge - 118

Oven - 48

Kiln - 13

Smelter - 16

Colossus - 9

Benches - 6

Brazier Pillar - 9

Items Rared

Spoiler

Rare Forge - Moriet

Rare Bench

Supreme Bench

Rare Brazier Pillar - Bakhita

Rare Kiln - Ayuna

• Like 9

1 hour ago, brattygirl said:

sure! You just have to bring them to me :D

Can I sail to drop-off point? 

Im at work ATM so I dont know when I have time to get em there :D

• Like 1

yeah it's easy to sail to. O14 on release, Hillside Hideaway. Just drop them on deed and rename them to your name. It's easy to get to, there's a few canals that lead to the lake from the North, East and West. 

• Like 1

Bump! Can also do Slate, Marble and other material imps for the new forge and furnace types.

Bump! Thanks to an awesome friend I now have some 90ql imping mats for Slate, Sandstone and Marble! Now I can easily imp all stone types. If you have anything that needs imping, please shoot me a pm!

Bump! Have some free time, send me your masonry stuff to imps.