Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Valrei International: Creative Constructs Winners!

Nothing yet?  This is a really bad look, to offer cash prizes for a competition and then delay for months.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, TheTrickster said:

Nothing yet?  This is a really bad look, to offer cash prizes for a competition and then delay for months.

Yup, it's just embarrassing at this point, for both Wurm and G-Loot.  Why would anyone ever enter another Wurm contest again after this debacle.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2021 at 3:51 PM, DemonaNightshade said:

Actually, the winners were contacted via pm for prize distribution. 

Great!  

Hi

"Actually, the winners were contacted via pm for prize distribution. " ?! 

Sorry but i'm the winner of farm contest and on december 31, i have no mail or pm at all.... next year or the year after maybe but i really really don't think so.....

It's a joke maybe...

I'm sad and disapointed of the lake of rightness....

Too many time passed (over 3 months) to consider that owners need some time to arrange things.

It's clearly a pointer that they somehow do not want to distribute real cash prizes at all, for some reason.

Maybe it just should be switched for silver in game or loyality points?

You were contacted, as I spoke to you personally to gather your contact information for the parent company who is handling the rest.

Hi @DemonaNightshade, it has been several weeks since you got our information and passed it on to the parent company G-Loot. .... .i have heard nothing from them. . .

Zero communication from their side until now also here.

As I would spend the cash anyway on premium purchase in the shop I would maximally happy with the premium time and loyalty points equal to the amount I would get for the RL cash there.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2022 at 3:06 PM, Jaz said:

Zero communication from their side until now also here.

As I would spend the cash anyway on premium purchase in the shop I would maximally happy with the premium time and loyalty points equal to the amount I would get for the RL cash there.

Oh did they finally email you?

11 hours ago, Goldfinch said:

Oh did they finally email you?

No still nothing from the company.

On 12/20/2021 at 10:12 PM, Archaed said:

4hU19UE.gif

Indeed.

No disrespect to DemonaNightshade, who has done what she can, but how can anyone think the company is dealing in good faith when after so long the announced winners are still waiting? 

Agreed, it is certainly not Demonanightshade’s fault. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, MordosKull said:

Isn't this against Swedish law?

In what way?

I'm starting to feel disheartened as well. Gave info to Demona at beginning of December, and GLoot is still nowhere. Not the Wurm teams' fault but still rather upsetting. :(

Edited by Ayaana
poor wording

In no way feels as a scam as we did not pay an entry fee or such, had a fun contest. But it is a bad taste in my mouth for sure that there is no contact from the company - and even more sadly zero comment from the Wurm team.

Can we please have a workaround be in place - converting the prize into equivalent commodities from the wurm shop for those who opt in? I would anyway spend the prize in there...

• Like 1

I am - reluctantly - having to admit i'm rather ok with not winning in this competition by now. I tried my best, as did everybody else, Demona too :).  This contest came nearly at the same time Demona accepted to become CRM (Community Relations Manager) - which weirdly is posted in brackets as (CM under the staff section), same as Chat Moderator, shouldnt that be (CR or even better CRM)instead of (CM) ? 

All that said I agree with Jaz, don't wait for our "mother" to reply to you any longer, settle this with the winners, get it done, seal it, close this topic.

Elro

3 hours ago, Elrohiir said:

I am - reluctantly - having to admit i'm rather ok with not winning in this competition by now. I tried my best, as did everybody else, Demona too :).  This contest came nearly at the same time Demona accepted to become CRM (Community Relations Manager) - which weirdly is posted in brackets as (CM under the staff section), same as Chat Moderator, shouldnt that be (CR or even better CRM)instead of (CM) ? 

Realistically the role should be Community Manager, but given that CM already means Chat Moderator, it creates this awkward situation in where a new name for the role has to be created in order to have a unique acronym

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Archaed said:

Realistically the role should be Community Manager, but given that CM already means Chat Moderator, it creates this awkward situation in where a new name for the role has to be created in order to have a unique acronym

Eh?  Community Relations Manager is a pretty common title, and realistically that is what is managed - relations with the community.

I don't think there a person in the world who would be up to "managing" the bag of cats and frogs that is the Wurm community.  😛

7 minutes ago, TheTrickster said:

Eh?  Community Relations Manager is a pretty common title, and realistically that is what is managed - relations with the community.

It's another title meaning the same thing, community manager