Sign in to follow this  
kittenkhaous

Kitten Huas of Kolor

Kitten's Haus of Kolor

Making highly rated, award-winning dyes, paints, stains, and more (paints and stains may be totally fictional) that deliver superior value at every price point so everyone can transform their space into the look they want with the colors they love.  Protect and beautify your home’s exterior with Kitten’s premium quality exterior dyes. Available in a wide range of colors across a range of price points, you’ll find the right dye and color for your home With market stalls at Destined Spirits. A Multi Merchant Market Stalls and outside of Odra (just north of Sonata)

Dye pricing:

25c per kg

Small barrel - 9s

Knarr sails - 10s

Dyes are sent via cod.

Custom Kolors Available -- Color List Available here -- or use this Color Picker and give me RGB (colors above 75 quality not yet available) order in game to kittenkhaous or comment here

cACq4HB.jpg

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Icc8EVM26XlD1_dFG-kPe5ARPDOI54F828kb-NL3GLY/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1

Hi Kittenkhaous,

Recently I bought orange dye from you for my Corbita sail. Now I would like the same colour for my Knarr sails. 

The RGB colour was:

R: 214, G: 116, B:41

Thanks in advance! 

Hey. 

She paint my whole caravel on purpe. 

Highly recommended that servise. Very kind and helpful person. 

Cheers 😉 

Edited by puro

On 5/29/2022 at 4:32 AM, Mannfred said:

Hi Kittenkhaous,

Recently I bought orange dye from you for my Corbita sail. Now I would like the same colour for my Knarr sails. 

The RGB colour was:

R: 214, G: 116, B:41

Thanks in advance! 

I have the dye I am going to see if I can mail to Mannfred I thought you had a different handle if I can not mail it it will be in the merchant the same way as last time

Hello, I would like to order a small barrel of each (254,1,251) and (119,38,217) or something close to these. No hurry at all and CoD to Brendabrenda. TYVM

Greetings kittenkhaous o/

Can you please send me 4kg of dark red rgb(139,0,0)

to Thassadhar?

Thanks in advance!