Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Best PvE Enchantment/Imbue for a Silver Staff

As the subject tells: How would one enchant and imbue (rune?) a silver staff in PvE. Is Potion of Acid still a thing despite the nerf a while ago? Do the other enchantments differ between LT and BT enchanted staffs?

It’s basically just what you want on PvE if you use a 2 handed weapon outside of champ animals you’ll 3 shot everything so DPS doesn’t matter. Your preference 

That is widely correct. but was not my question, thanks for the answer though. I agree that beyond FS of 80, maybe even  70, "fights" against single creatures in PvE are no challenge, sadly. It can become bit more interesting when fighting a pack of, say, conditiones scorpions and trolls which happens sometimes especially in caves. Otherwise, the 3 hit kill mostly even applies to my sickle.

But still I hope for some stronger opponents in PvE in the future, and therefore the question how to best enhance a staff (BT and LT alternatively, as I use both) is what interersts me, also for rift combat. For example, does a potion of acid imbued weapon still not glance?

Edited by Ekcin