Sign in to follow this  
VelvetSun

The lastest bannings

I am not sure if this is the place to post this but a lot of us players are interested in getting more information about these latest bans

We are hoping Enki will address this in an official form.

The word is out and the whispering is going on, so we would rather hear from you Enki.

We are hearing that players have been banned for using a cheat to locate Uniques.

Plain and simple, is this true?

Sun 💜

• Like 7

if people are cheating they should be banned, sad day for them.

i did see someone asking in ca help about how to respond to getting banned so something is happening.

• Like 1

ya there have been multiple bans recently, and im sure for many different reasons. If Enki speaks it will be in gallows. Ya, the community wants to know, but if Enki choses to not speak there is nothing we can do.

8 minutes ago, Tomatoes said:

ya there have been multiple bans recently, and im sure for many different reasons. If Enki speaks it will be in gallows. Ya, the community wants to know, but if Enki choses to not speak there is nothing we can do.

O really? XD

• Cat 1

Thank you @Pandalet

I'm curious too, didn't hear about any bans recently 

Edited by elentari

I'm curious why we need some grand announcement about people being banned? At most in other multiplayer games you might get a vague post stating that "x amount of people were banned for cheating here's some links to the rules", etc. Why does it matter what people are whispering or what the specifics were? It's nothing to do with the rest of us players.

• Like 2

the announcements don't usually give details anyways, they are usually more like "people were banned, DONT CHEAT!!!!" so i don't care either way.

Actually it does affect a lot of us players, you may not be one of them and that is your right, this was not meant to cause a great debate, it was just a request so that the players who it does affect and care about it got the truth straight from our Game Master.

I believe it also lets other know if they are doing it or try doing it, it will not be tolerated.

Peace and Love all 💜

• Like 2

Generally spoken: Forum rules forbid discussing or challenging individual staff rulings. General policies may be discussed though to my understanding.

As to bans, especially permabans, they can be appealed at the head GM. Legally spoken, a permanent ban constitutes the cancellation of contract in civil law, it can be challenged by legal action.

This is not the place to discuss ban specifics, certainly not before they have been officially announced.  I get that there is a lot of public interest in this, but I ask that you be patient, and wait for Enki's post.

If you are directly affected (i.e. one of the people who got banned), and you wish to query or appeal it, you should contact the GM team directly - you can do this via email or PM. 

Pandalet (LFM)

• Like 5