Sign in to follow this  
Sidereal

New jewelry item suggestion: Tiara

A high end jewelry item, requires 0.5kg of gold/silver/electrum (and maybe moon metals), and 10 diamonds (bonus points for ruby/opal/sapphire/emerald tiaras for different visual looks).

This suggestion is half serious, half in jest (because the alliance just spent the evening talking about who was the biggest drama queen).  Personally, I just wanna be a pretty pretty princess sometimes. :)

• Like 5

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Maybe said half in jest but as someone who does not do priesting, I like the idea to use some of the gems that players find when mining.

Is this a Pristine thing?   :)

Or a jeweled crown.

Or some high end tailoring items such as : doublet, longcoats, riding boots, shirts, jackets  + the option of sowing jewelry in said clothing (which was done often by the nobility in various eras) 

• Like 1

always a +1 for more jewellery options... i mean, i have a fancy castle but i still looks like a peasant (in scale armour sure, but a peasant nonetheless!).

• Like 1

I've suggested similar things to the team as well :) would open up a lot of skin options too of different tiaras and headbands. I'm always in support of adding more clothing/outfit customization options! Let's hope :) 

• Like 3

I think you're right, Demona - it's almost certainly better as a skin than a craftable item.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it shows up in a monthly skin at some point!

I could really see jewelry take a turn by having the base item Tiara, and then have another item using this as it's start called Jeweled Tiara, Diamond. I could see this be a variant with all the different kinds of rings and pieces of jewelry where gemstones could be cut and set into them for added effect.

+1 from me.