Sign in to follow this  
Sylver

0% aggro public servers?

2 minutes ago, Sylver said:

Is there such a thing? Would anyone else be interested?

Frenetia is a "non-combat" server.  It's so non-aggro that it's impossible to kill anything or for anything to attack you. You can't drown, you brand your animals by creating ribbons for them instead, and you get your pelts/hides etc. by bringing home venerable animals and waiting for them to die.  It's a really nice server, very peaceful.

The same people also put out Santa's Reindeer server, closer to Christmas time.  Same non-combat. More challenging maps for a different experience.

8 hours ago, Batta said:

Frenetia is a "non-combat" server.  It's so non-aggro that it's impossible to kill anything or for anything to attack you. You can't drown, you brand your animals by creating ribbons for them instead, and you get your pelts/hides etc. by bringing home venerable animals and waiting for them to die.  It's a really nice server, very peaceful.

The same people also put out Santa's Reindeer server, closer to Christmas time.  Same non-combat. More challenging maps for a different experience.

Thanks so much, Batta. I'll try Frenetia.

I have wondered about a "no fantasy animals" server, but never thought non-aggro would be a thing.  But then, I grew up around around domestic farm animals, and "non-aggro" just doesn't apply.

I must say I don't find the thought of bringing home animals that are beyond old and waiting for them to die at all nice or peaceful.

9 hours ago, TheTrickster said:

I must say I don't find the thought of bringing home animals that are beyond old and waiting for them to die at all nice or peaceful.

I give them a peaceful old age, with a spacious pasture and old buddies to chew their grass with.  🙂   I guess there are nice and non-nice ways to do it.  

• Like 1