Sign in to follow this  
Drogos

Vertical toolbelt

hmm, was so sure I made this post, anyways, I will make it again: I suggest putting in the work on making the click area align with the icon area for vertical toolbar

• Like 3

yes PLEASE. the alignment on the vertical toolbelt is very off.. that is the toolbelt gui window when you wear a toolbelt on your avatar most of us wont use it because its that far off.

• Like 1

Strange, mine seems to be aligned correctly. I know UI scale messes with some menus (making certain buttons unclickable). Wonder if maybe it has something to do with that?

I am pretty sure UI scale causes it.  Also, I put it in client bugs months ago.  I really do hope this gets fixed.  For me, it mainly causes me to think my heavily used tool doesn't need repair, because I am accidentally hovering the mouse over the wrong one when looking for damage.

Could somebody explain in detail what the problem is?

Seems to be scaling and ui elements again..

when changing UI scale for the live client the vertical toolbelt has its slots out of alignment for its size..i am unsure if changing text size will adjust it.

6 hours ago, Drogos said:

hmm, was so sure I made this post, anyways, I will make it again: I suggest putting in the work on making the click area align with the icon area for vertical toolbar

Sounds like it might have gotten moved to client bugs. Have you considered using the hotkeys for the toolbelt 1-0. it won't fix the problem but it might help if your toolbelt isn't aligned correctly.

I also made a post about it and cant find it anymore.. glad you made a new one since its still a problem that they know about but still haven't fixed after so long.

Vertical toolbelt works find in the old UI but not in the new UI. 

This is a known client bug, and is on the squash list.  We just haven't got to it as yet, as the fix is a little fiddly.

• Like 3