Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

Destructible armors & Economical loop & Priests

1 minute ago, Darnok said:

So the only argument is decoration again? But you won't be bothered by my idea on that matter, so I see no reason not to implement my idea.

Yes, i will. I do fight as well as i look fabulous!

To grind skills and to put a bed in it.

To transport items that you can't carry in inventory and to escape fast mobs.

For resources, space, and permissions that protect what you own from other players.

All of the 3 above aren't required for survival, just like expensive armor isn't. Those are things you chose to do, like we chose to have a different colour set of scale for different occasions.

6 hours ago, Darnok said:

Crafter after upgrading armor to appropriate quality, uses a seal or some similar action, and blocks any further possibility of repairing and improving armor.
Unsealed armor is treated as having ql 1.

Simon the Seal say you shall not imp.

but really in all seriousness… omg look at her butt

15 minutes ago, Locath said:

Yes, i will. I do fight as well as i look fabulous!

So the most important problem for you is dragon armor?

So if this armor was destructible, and it would be improved with drake hide, not ordinary leather, but:

- reward for a dragon would be higher 

- or more dragons would spawn,

there would be no problem?

29 minutes ago, Darnok said:

So the only argument is decoration again? But you won't be bothered by my idea on that matter, so I see no reason not to implement my idea.

Can't see the forest for the trees.

Just now, Darnok said:

there would be no problem?

Where do you get that kind of a conclusion?

Make that scale armor a supreme plate set, fully enchanted. or Chain or anything at all.

Not being able to repair them would make people not use them, since they WILL be lost.

Increasing rarity chance... yeah, you have no clue what you are talking about here as mentioned by Pvt

Please, i beg of you, get a single piece of plate chest to 99ql on your own and then come back to this idea. After you spent years grinding the skill and days making that single armour piece. 

And then go hunting for about 3-4 hours North of any server and come back home to see the piece which you spent days improving down to 60 damage after a good hunt, being effectively useless, compared to what it was few hours prior.

And the same happens with each of the 9 pieces of your set. 

Once you did that, revisit this idea with actual perspective of someone who played, invested time and money and is now back to square one after a single hunt.

2 minutes ago, Locath said:

Where do you get that kind of a conclusion?

Make that scale armor a supreme plate set, fully enchanted. or Chain or anything at all.

Not being able to repair them would make people not use them, since they WILL be lost.

Increasing rarity chance... yeah, you have no clue what you are talking about here as mentioned by Pvt

Please, i beg of you, get a single piece of plate chest to 99ql on your own and then come back to this idea. After you spent years grinding the skill and days making that single armour piece. 

And then go hunting for about 3-4 hours North of any server and come back home to see the piece which you spent days improving down to 60 damage after a good hunt, being effectively useless, compared to what it was few hours prior.

Once you did that, revisit this idea with actual perspective of someone who played, invested time and money and is now back to square one after a single hunt.

So a "good hunt" is not worth damage of your armor, so rewards from hunting should be improved 🙂

2 minutes ago, Locath said:

And the same happens with each of the 9 pieces of your set. 

If the armors were so valuable, these 9 pieces would be worth more than 1 weapon, and the market prices show otherwise.

Just now, Darnok said:

So a "good hunt" is not worth damage of your armor

It is because we have repairing skill for this exact reason and reimping from 96-99 quality still takes a lot of time but not as long as making every piece from scratch after every trip to the North.

Honestly, if you are going to find a problem for every solution you come up with, this post is going to be miles long again.

Look at other responses. This isn't minecraft where once your pickaxe breaks you make another one, exactly the same within seconds.

1 hour ago, Darnok said:

And? Why are they doing this for?

Because everyone is unique and each of us have our own reasons for doing things. Some players sit and grind and do nothing else all day. But they enjoy it. Others hunt all day, some play on the PVP servers. Who are you to question why a player does something? We each have a reason for playing this game and spending our time and money here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darnok said:

But you won't be bothered by my idea on that matter, so I see no reason not to implement my idea.

The fact that the vast majority of people in this thread do not like the idea should be a good enough reason to you on why it should not be implemented.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Darnok said:

Well, while in PvP death is associated with additional threats and loss, the low cost of skill loss is reasonably justified.

But in PvE, the penalty for death of a character should be a large drop in ALL skills -2.0 or more. Then there would be some justification for wearing high-quality armor and weapons. There is no such reason at the moment.

I know you don't want people to play the game and grind skills but you must appreciate that this idea of making pve dangerous and have huge losses would further encourage people to never leave their deed.

As for the idea of making armor, or items in general finalise and then decay untill they were gone could be an interesting mechanic in a game but it would require a complete rethink of wurm, almost all things would have to be able to imp quicker, otherwise there would be no way of keeping up with demand for tools and armor. Enchants would have to be easier for the same reason. Assuming you keep your idea of you can recreate a rare when your rare breaks or is heavily damaged solves one issue but then it becomes very risky to reenchant rare armor as it will eventually shatter.

If you wanted to test out a loss based economy you'd want a much more trade heavy game with more tools to support it. IMO things like instanced dungeons where you don't get your stuff back when you die would be a better way of testing this as the players are consenting to losing their stuff. It sounds like you want eve's economy?

1 hour ago, Locath said:

It is because we have repairing skill for this exact reason and reimping from 96-99 quality still takes a lot of time but not as long as making every piece from scratch after every trip to the North.

Honestly, if you are going to find a problem for every solution you come up with, this post is going to be miles long again.

Look at other responses. This isn't minecraft where once your pickaxe breaks you make another one, exactly the same within seconds.

As you said yourself, the armor is not worth the price, because hunting does not give you enough profit to pay for plate armor set after few hours of killing mobs.

Which only confirms what I wrote earlier, having super expensive armor does not make sense.

1 hour ago, brattygirl said:

Because everyone is unique and each of us have our own reasons for doing things. Some players sit and grind and do nothing else all day. But they enjoy it. Others hunt all day, some play on the PVP servers. Who are you to question why a player does something? We each have a reason for playing this game and spending our time and money here.

I'm not questioning, just asking about the point of having such an armor? The only answer is "because I want it" or "it's decoration and I want it".

58 minutes ago, Kellen said:

The fact that the vast majority of people in this thread do not like the idea should be a good enough reason to you on why it should not be implemented.

This is not reliable opinion, because we don't even know if those who are against this idea have armor smithing skills.
The opinion of all Wurm players is much more reliable and we can know it by comparing the prices of armors with the prices of other items, e.g. weapons, horses, tools etc.

Creating a 90ql plate armor set is as difficult as forging 9x 90ql weapons, but for one set of armor you will not buy 9 weapons.

What is the conclusion of this?
Some players are disadvantaged?

Can you justify why some players (armor smiths) should spend much more time improving items while getting the same profit as weapon smiths?

The basic question is not whether you agree with me or not, but...

should armor with 9 parts be cheaper than weapons of the same quality if the time to make 1 piece of armor = time to make 1 weapon?

In my opinion no and simplest solution is economics, which teaches that greater demand increases the prices, my idea is the simplest way to increase demand and test this principle of economics.

Maybe economists are wrong, who knows 🙂

Edited by Darnok

Creating a 90ql plate armor set is as difficult as forging 9x 90ql weapons

no it's not, armour imps much faster. if you've ever imped armour and weapons to 90 you'd know the difference, but you're commenting on things without knowledge of them as always

3 minutes ago, Darnok said:

Maybe economists are wrong, who knows 🙂

armchair ones often are

• Like 1

Darnok, you are making tons of suggestions.

I wonder, how do you estimate chances of implementing those suggestions.

Do you think that devs gonna implement most of them or maybe just one of them?

Or maybe they gonna choose from tons of other players suggestions, that were wrote over the years?

What are the chances?

Or maybe you just like to post anything and defend those ideas till death, for the sake of arguing?

Good luck.

9 hours ago, Darnok said:

I suggest an economic experiment and a change only for armors, so that armor cannot be repaired after it has been upgraded to required quality.

Crafter after upgrading armor to appropriate quality, uses a seal or some similar action, and blocks any further possibility of repairing and improving armor.
Unsealed armor is treated as having ql 1.

Such a change would add a bit of variety and would be a good test of what economic system would be better for Wurm. The same as today that means indestructible items or the opposite.

As for rare, there are two possibilities:
- simply increase chance of rare armor when crafting to compensate adding this idea,
- or it should be possible to smelt armors (we also have smelting pots) to rare metal lumps, from which you can forge rare items, this action have 100% chance of success to make rare item.

Maybe you want to play some entropia universe, there you can buy just about anything with real money, it all goes goes to ####, and you often lose money in favor of winning some experience(maybe) worth enought to cover the costs.

You keep fusing money to keep playing, and get better with time, if you do the right things.

It's a great real money gambling game(rng loot), where you can't just farm and create anything you like without spending from little to a lot, high risk and maintenance game, just like most of your suggestions.

You've probably dreamt of playing that instead?

Guys this is incomprehensible to me, if I would propose that single meal should satisfy the character's hunger, fill all bars and give affinity lasting entire Wurm year, probably farmers and cooks would get angry and they would lose a reason to play.

But when I propose the opposite for armor smiths it is wrong, how and why?

Does the fact that horses age and die make it harder for breeders?

If so, I suggest extending life of horses, or go further and give them immortality, then it will be better? (according to most of you it should be better)

In my opinion, then many players would quit game very quickly, but I can be wrong, so maybe Devs should make small experiment with this one too?

I know you don't want people to play the game and grind skills but you must appreciate that this idea of making pve dangerous and have huge losses would further encourage people to never leave their deed.

That's good, the prices of resources that cannot be obtained without going outside of deed will increase.

As for the idea of making armor, or items in general finalise and then decay untill they were gone could be an interesting mechanic in a game but it would require a complete rethink of wurm, almost all things would have to be able to imp quicker,

Therefore, I suggest an experiment to change only one group of items to see if this assumption is correct.

Enchants would have to be easier for the same reason. Assuming you keep your idea of you can recreate a rare when your rare breaks or is heavily damaged solves one issue but then it becomes very risky to reenchant rare armor as it will eventually shatter.

In one thread, I suggested changing randomness of enchants to a gem-based system that crafter place in object and priest spell is as powerful as ql of gem.

If you wanted to test out a loss based economy you'd want a much more trade heavy game with more tools to support it. IMO things like instanced dungeons where you don't get your stuff back when you die would be a better way of testing this as the players are consenting to losing their stuff. It sounds like you want eve's economy?

A sudden loss of armor set + weapons would be more brutal than a slow degradation of protective armor values.

And it would be about more items than just armor, so this idea would have even more enemies who like decorations.

19 hours ago, Wilczan said:

Darnok, you are making tons of suggestions.

I wonder, how do you estimate chances of implementing those suggestions.

I hope reasonable arguments will convince Devs.

Do you think that devs gonna implement most of them or maybe just one of them?

Judging by what has been implemented over the last year, it is rather zero.

Time will tell if I'm right, but in this one case I hope I am wrong.

Or maybe they gonna choose from tons of other players suggestions, that were wrote over the years?

The fact that over the years these tons of other ideas have not ended up in the game is best evidence that very different ideas are more suited to Wurm, although players who have played the same game for too long may not notice this.

Or maybe you just like to post anything and defend those ideas till death, for the sake of arguing?

Good luck.

I was trying to understand other players and their need to have what I think is unnecessary in PvE, hence this "arguing".

Edited by neopherus
Moderation edit

28 minutes ago, Darnok said:

Guys this is incomprehensible to me, if I would propose that single meal should satisfy the character's hunger, fill all bars and give affinity lasting entire Wurm year, probably farmers and cooks would get angry and they would lose a reason to play.

Armours during usage suffer heavy dmg. When armour ql is dropped it needs to be reimped which requires paying armoursmith service or time and high ql resource, which basicly is same impact on economy you want or need to buy new armour just without destroying someones memorabilia and reenchanting it(enchant power on armour also drops just much less and reenchantment is not needed often as reimping it). Armour and weapons are the things the are mostly in need of reimp as it suffer biggest dmg on usage. What's not clear there? Proposal you make once again solves absolutley nothing and complicate things for no reason.

Items in this game are much more than just stuff that you use, they are memories to our friends that made them, memories to our begginings, our achivments. I for example take great pride to attend slayings and collect scale for armour that i will make with skills i grinded, with my makers signature, which i will reimp as long as this game last or untill it becomes supreme in every part. And I, and others should ditch everything this games represents to us because of your idiotic idea based on problems you created in your head but don't actually exists because you think you know whats best and are ready to waste everyones time arguing to infinity when i fact you don't understand single thing about this game and are so narrow minded to your perspective and you "style" of gameplay that you are ignoring everyone else.

Edited by kochinac
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Darnok said:

But when I propose the opposite for armor smiths it is wrong, how and why?

Does the fact that horses age and die make it harder for breeders?

If so, I suggest extending life of horses, or go further and give them immortality, then it will be better? (according to most of you it should be better)

In my opinion, then many players would quit game very quickly, but I can be wrong, so maybe Devs should make small experiment with this one too?

What you are missing is that once you have high crops and ingredients you can make a pizza and it is high ql. To compare this to armor smiths you'd have to make it so I could just create 90ql armor with 90ql mats and tools without imping, or imping would at least have to be much faster, and then you need to redesign the effective ql system for armor to basically ignore damage. Otherwise you'd be creating an "economy" which flows to armor smiths or everyone who wants to fight just has to grind the skills for their armor type. 

21 minutes ago, Darnok said:

That's good, the prices of resources that cannot be obtained without going outside of deed will increase.

Again you are saying the price of resources would go up  but which resources? You can breed for animal parts or use rods to make 99ql veins on deed. You routinely claim to be in favor of newer players and yet this would almost certainly lead to higher geared and more experienced players getting more of the higher ql resources. You also seem to miss that there is a dangerous part of wurm, the pvp servers, and they are much less populated because people prefer a more casual relaxing experience.

26 minutes ago, Darnok said:

Therefore, I suggest an experiment to change only one group of items to see if this assumption is correct.

I get you want to test it on a disruptive area but I think if you want to create a true "economy"  in wurm then yes trying to balance creation vs destruction is one element but in my opinion a purely cash shop seeded currency is not going to make things easy to balance.

25 minutes ago, Darnok said:

A sudden loss of armor set + weapons would be more brutal than a slow degradation of protective armor values.

And it would be about more items than just armor, so this idea would have even more enemies who like decorations.

It might be but if you were entering some content, like going to pvp, knowing you are llikely to lose it you'd use appropriate equipment. This doesn't then completely devalue rare or expensive equipment just means there is a time and place for it.

34 minutes ago, Darnok said:

In one thread, I suggested changing randomness of enchants to a gem-based system that crafter place in object and priest spell is as powerful as ql of gem.

I'd agree if you were to completely rework the game to work on finalizing tools and then they decay you'd likely want things like rarity, enchants and runes to work on a slot system, potentially using gems, to transfer them from one tool to another, or completely change these systems to make it easier to get them with the expectation that they will be lost when the tool is exhausted.

6 hours ago, Darnok said:

If the armors were so valuable, these 9 pieces would be worth more than 1 weapon, and the market prices show otherwise.

Love to burst your bubble but these prices were taken directly from Merchant Ads on NFI.

90 QL Leather Armor Set - 10s
90 QL Studded Leather Armor Set - 10s
90 QL Drake Hide Set (customer provides Drake hide) - 13s
90 QL Chain Armor Set (Iron) - 10s
90 QL Plate Armor Set (Iron) - 10s

90 QL Weapons (Iron) - 2-3s
90 QL Weapons (Silver) - 3-4.5s

The market clearly shows that armor is worth more than weapons. You can't compare highly enchanted weapons (100+ LT, 100+ CoC, 100+ WoA, 100+ Nim) to armor that has no enchants, especially since there really aren't any valuable enchants for armor.

Edited by Kellen
Spelling

1 hour ago, Kellen said:

Love to burst your bubble but these prices were taken directly from Merchant Ads on NFI.

The market clearly shows that armor is worth more than weapons. You can't compare highly enchanted weapons (100+ LT, 100+ CoC, 100+ WoA, 100+ Nim) to armor that has no enchants, especially since there really aren't any valuable enchants for armor.

and normally, single pieces of armour are the approximately the same as a single weapon(without enchants*) - 2-3s 

Edited by Tomatoes
clarifcation

This is wurm, it's fantasy and it doesn't need the problems of other MMO's you have played. Everything in this world is made by us for better or for worse, it will continue to be made by us.

What value is it to me as a consumer to have my armor be locked and unrepairable when I know it should be. What value is it to me as an armor smith to seal or lock a piece of armor so it cant be repaired. What kind of relationship would that create between myself and my customer who now has the option to make their own repairable armor and kill my business or have me leave it unsealed and continues coming to me for repairs or new pieces. How is this change going to make the game more fun for me, the consumer of it?

I make things in real life just like I do in wurm. I can repair those things I made, I can make and repair armor, anyone who has the skill to do so can do that much so why to you does this suggestion make sense to you? Why should it matter to you that Locath wants Dragon armor, and is willing or able to spend out whatever financial resources they want to in order to get it, how does this affect you? Lets put this to terms you can understand, economic:

Locath wants to buy dragon armor, So they spend their real money into the wurm machine to buy silver. Or they have a skill they sell to make silver which is bought by other players.

Locath gets their dragon armor and they looks fabulous. Wurm Dev's get a paycheck, and the server keeps running because Locath spent their hard earned financial resources on the game in one respect or another.

The next player who received that money uses it to buy premium time through the token or spends it on their deed. That money goes poof and somebody has to buy more from the wurm machine so the cycle continues.

Everyone involved got something, which is how economics works.

You want to fix something broken, you need to have a base of knowledge of how things in the game your making suggestions for work, the comments in this thread and many of your other threads clearly show you have very little experience playing the game or at the very least don't understand the mechanics. I don't want to stop seeing your suggestions, I want to see them made from a place of knowledge.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kellen said:

Prices of weapons are correct, but for armors... can you post any links to them or it is from single merchant or just your invention?

It is not hard to find armor sets 90ql for 5s.

And the fact that 9 pieces of armor cost as much as 2-3 weapons of the same quality, rather confirms my thesis.

3 minutes ago, Darnok said:

And the fact that 9 pieces of armor cost as much as 2-3 weapons of the same quality, rather confirms my thesis.

your thesis is not accounting for

bulk discounts - a basic factor in basically any form of trade is that higher quantities traded at the same time goes for a cheaper cost, as the reduced profit is made up for the convenience/time cost/opportunity cost associated with attempting to find individual buyers. Using a set of 9 pieces of armour compared to a single weapon isn't comparable as one isn't a bulk trade

skilled labour - weaponsmithing takes 5x longer to grind than any of the armour skills therefore would have a lower percentage of skilled craftsmen, and also a higher potential customer base

creation speed - as i said before, armour imps much faster than weapons, 3 weapons to 90 isn't 3x faster than a set of armour to 90.

if i was your economics professor i'd give you a c-

weapon/armour ql is a meme anyway, try a 50ql weapon vs a 90ql weapon and you'll see there's near 0 difference in damage anyway

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

weapon/armour ql is a meme anyway, try a 50ql weapon vs a 90ql weapon and you'll see there's near 0 difference in damage anyway

at your body str it is :P 

11 hours ago, Lethyria said:

What you are missing is that once you have high crops and ingredients you can make a pizza and it is high ql. To compare this to armor smiths you'd have to make it so I could just create 90ql armor with 90ql mats and tools without imping, or imping would at least have to be much faster, and then you need to redesign the effective ql system for armor to basically ignore damage. Otherwise you'd be creating an "economy" which flows to armor smiths or everyone who wants to fight just has to grind the skills for their armor type. 

Farming requires an upgrade in Wurm 🙂

True, if the armor were made destructible then maybe it would be needed to speed up imping speed a bit, but experiment would show if that is true or false assumption.

This problem already exists, players who craft metal items are independent while everyone else requires metal to do anything in the game.

It is like forcing players to mine and grind narrow set of skills or they have to put lots of money in game. At some point average player will notice that his real money has no chance of returning to him because this metal-making group doesn't need anything from other groups. If anyone has played factorio or dyson sphere program, he should be able to imagine complex supply chains of various raw materials in Wurm too.

The economics is very simple, one of the rules is that the population has to keep growing to ensure economic growth, here Wurm has a problem because we are stagnant in terms of population, so capitalism will not work.
Another rule of thumb is that money has to circulate, but producers of metal items have everything they need, so money doesn't circulate equally between all groups, it just stays with them.

If the money circulated evenly between all groups, you wouldn't call this problem, because the money earned by armor smiths wouldn't stay with them for too long.

Again you are saying the price of resources would go up  but which resources? You can breed for animal parts or use rods to make 99ql veins on deed. You routinely claim to be in favor of newer players and yet this would almost certainly lead to higher geared and more experienced players getting more of the higher ql resources. You also seem to miss that there is a dangerous part of wurm, the pvp servers, and they are much less populated because people prefer a more casual relaxing experience.

Not exactly, I always say I'm on the balance side, but the fact that Wurm has been fed on veteran suggestions has become extremely hostile to new players gives the impression that I'm only defending new players.

The question is, are players so afraid of dying in PvP that they put on the most expensive armor, or on the contrary, and during the raid, their most expensive items are on the alts that are logged out?

Sure players can buy rods, but they don't do that, so you have the answer to your question which resources would increase.
Meat is worthless in fact, the amounts players need are ridiculously small compared to the amounts they get.

I get you want to test it on a disruptive area but I think if you want to create a true "economy"  in wurm then yes trying to balance creation vs destruction is one element but in my opinion a purely cash shop seeded currency is not going to make things easy to balance.

Currency in Wurm protects players from one major drawback of other MMOs where mobs throw a lot of money as loot, hyperinflation.

On the other side, this solution causes a problem, because hunter cannot earn money to repair his equipment, so something would have to be changed here.

It might be but if you were entering some content, like going to pvp, knowing you are llikely to lose it you'd use appropriate equipment. This doesn't then completely devalue rare or expensive equipment just means there is a time and place for it.

But then no one gets into this dungeon or to PvP with dragon armor, right?

Because the armor is too expensive for the rewards you can get.

I'd agree if you were to completely rework the game to work on finalizing tools and then they decay you'd likely want things like rarity, enchants and runes to work on a slot system, potentially using gems, to transfer them from one tool to another, or completely change these systems to make it easier to get them with the expectation that they will be lost when the tool is exhausted.

Originally in my idea of gems-based-enchants, once gems were added to an item, no one could remove them.

But if a high-level jeweler would gain such an ability to remove gems or runes, this skill would probably be more useful than it is now.

3 hours ago, Blacklotus said:

This is wurm, it's fantasy and it doesn't need the problems of other MMO's you have played. Everything in this world is made by us for better or for worse, it will continue to be made by us.

What value is it to me as a consumer to have my armor be locked and unrepairable when I know it should be. What value is it to me as an armor smith to seal or lock a piece of armor so it cant be repaired. What kind of relationship would that create between myself and my customer who now has the option to make their own repairable armor and kill my business or have me leave it unsealed and continues coming to me for repairs or new pieces. How is this change going to make the game more fun for me, the consumer of it?

I make things in real life just like I do in wurm. I can repair those things I made, I can make and repair armor, anyone who has the skill to do so can do that much so why to you does this suggestion make sense to you? Why should it matter to you that Locath wants Dragon armor, and is willing or able to spend out whatever financial resources they want to in order to get it, how does this affect you? Lets put this to terms you can understand, economic:

Locath wants to buy dragon armor, So they spend their real money into the wurm machine to buy silver. Or they have a skill they sell to make silver which is bought by other players.

Locath gets their dragon armor and they looks fabulous. Wurm Dev's get a paycheck, and the server keeps running because Locath spent their hard earned financial resources on the game in one respect or another.

The next player who received that money uses it to buy premium time through the token or spends it on their deed. That money goes poof and somebody has to buy more from the wurm machine so the cycle continues.

Everyone involved got something, which is how economics works.

You want to fix something broken, you need to have a base of knowledge of how things in the game your making suggestions for work, the comments in this thread and many of your other threads clearly show you have very little experience playing the game or at the very least don't understand the mechanics. I don't want to stop seeing your suggestions, I want to see them made from a place of knowledge.

Which group of players has the most money? It is a pity that officially there is no chart that shows the relationship between your skill and the amount of money you have.

Is it possible to earn premium during month by just fishing?

It is a problem that not all of skills are useful, because there are skills that give you more income, and with certain skills you will not earn anything.

So players are limited because if you want to be rich you have to grind a narrow set of skills.

When a new player comes into the game he has more or less an idea of what "profession" he wants to pick, but if that profession does not allow him to stay in the game and is only forced to feed real money to players who have made a different choice, he will quickly give up.

I can see what Wurm is and how certain things work, I just say that this mechanism is wrong because it is the main cause of Wurm's problems.

Edited by Darnok