Nomadikhan

Renaturalization of L18

Ttyhkgm.png

I'm back to fix a mistake I made a long time ago.  What used to be Blackflame island I turned into an unsightly monstrosity and I cannot stand it any longer.  I am going to fix this whole area.

This will be done in stages to minimalize impact on the highway system.  The big dirt pile of an island will be removed and dredged back to it's original depth.  The old wooden bridge will eventually be bashed down and dirt pylons removed.  Blackflame island, while won't be original, will be remade.  Finally the current marble bridge will be extended and most likely will pass through the island and then reconnect to the mainland,

I don't have a timeline on this project as I juggle life, family, and work, but I do promise it'll get done.  As of this post I've already reclaimed 9000 of the estimated 150,000 dirt I dropped years ago expanding the area.

Thanks for your understanding.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 3

Sounds like a pretty big project, I will try and find time to come and help!

• Like 2

I *wish* the bug where bridges cannot be trebbed/catapulted will be fixed at some point... That would save a TON of repetitive work.

• Like 1

Good to see you've started working on this project nomad! And at some point i will come and remove the dirt bridge i've made from my old island to blackflame island a loooong time ago :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SweetSusie said:

Good to see you've started working on this project nomad! And at some point i will come and remove the dirt bridge i've made from my old island to blackflame island a loooong time ago :D 

Oh yes I had forgotten about that!