Sign in to follow this  
Tpikol

old ui client still around?(solved)

is it still posible to play with the old ui? does it work on the generic linux client or a java client that could work on linux?

Edited by Tpikol

If you installed recently, there should be an option for chose client, the old ui is still listed there, and the low memory client also uses that ui.

this is all i get in the generic linux client installation.

dGkma4R.png

should i use the JNLP one?

I'm not 100% sure for linux, but on the windows version if you add -c after the target address for a desktop shortcut it prompts to select which client to load. 

So on my computer, "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Programs\Wurm Online\WurmLauncher64.exe" -c

unknown.png

Edited by fencejumper
picture
  • Like 2

for future reference running "./WurmLauncher -c" on a terminal instead of opening by clicking on it did work, it showed the options to choose clients.

Just be aware that the old UI does not support the newer additions and it has already been said that it *will* be phased out. They just have not said exactly when.

2 minutes ago, zethreal said:

Just be aware that the old UI does not support the newer additions and it has already been said that it *will* be phased out. They just have not said exactly when.

thanks but thats why i want it, it doesnt fill half my screen with searchbars and filters i will never use.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tpikol said:

thanks but thats why i want it, it doesnt fill half my screen with searchbars and filters i will never use.

Same here. I still use the old UI option myself.

• Like 1